Having problems with DealExtreme?

DealExtreme Customer Service Contacts

Room 301, Town Health Technology Centre, 10-12 Yuen Shun Circuit, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T.
Hong Kong
Defective Item Drop Off Box:

International
ATTN: Returned+DX, 2/F Yick Fung Group Bldg, № 1 Kin Fat Lane, Tuen Mun, N.t., Hong Kong

The United States, Canada, Mexico & Brazil
Attn: CNG97930-PBVSV, 20275 Business Parkway, № Z6433, City of Industry, California, 91789, United States

Europe
Attn: CNG97930-PBVSV, Unit 13, Trident Way, № Z6433, Southall, Greater London, Ub2 5Lf, United Kingdom

Australia & New Zealand
Attn: CNG97930-PBVSV, 96-100 Beaconsfield St. , Silverwater № Z6433, Sydney, 2128, Australia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DealExtreme Customer Service. Initial DealExtreme complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DealExtreme above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DealExtreme. Discuss the issues you have had with DealExtreme and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DealExtremeCustomer care does not get back with answers for more than 4 months

I have purchased some items from DealExtreme web site (dx.com) on Dec 2019 thru Feb 2020.
Most of the packages has not arrived, while a few arrived with only partial content (the cheap products arrived, while the expensive one did not).

I have contacted DealExtreme customer service via the web site "dispute" mechanism - no answer arrived, and after 4 months, there was a laconic sentence telling "sorry, we have fired the person", and nothing since.
No reply arrived on my emails as well.

For 10 years - I have enjoyed Dx.com but the past 6 months spoiled everything.
Please be aware!

DealExtremedc adaptor 9v-24v adjustable ac 12 v change universal 24v plug power adapter supply for eu plug charger

After 4 months my order has not arrived (should have come 3 months ago). DealExtreme argued that due to coronavirus package is delayed. I agree to wait more time, but now the tracking shows that package has gone back to them. After 4 months, they don't reply at all to my messages. I asked for a refund, but they seem to steal my money instead. Is this company even working or has gone bankrupt?

DealExtremeCustomer service

Order a drone as it was shown in stock. Took the money instantly, then after a week of no response said it was out of stock I need to wait 2 weeks, after 20 messages and on messenger, I get a response, out of stock please wait. Asked them 10 times to cancel the order, no response. Then a message, saying out of stock, nothing about cancellation. Another 5 messages sent, nothing. I don't think I've dealt with such a irresponsible, ignorant and unprofessional company in all my years. Been a month and still have no idea what's happening. Can't find a email or system to complain. I'm £400 out of pocket with no idea where, when or whatever is happening

DealExtremeorder not received and not able to track.

I have ordered an Item from DX.com on 18 Oct 2019. They have promised that the order with be delivered within 7-18 days. However, not received as of 07 Nov 2019.

order number - DX******82AU

The tracking number they have provided appears to be fake. The worst part is, they I have no Idea what is going on and how much more time it will take to be delivered. I have also written a message to seller to understand the status but seller did not bother to reply.

Its frustrating.

DealExtremeslow shipping, lack of support, and no lost item refund

Ordered a product that showed "in stock", did not receive it for a few weeks. Checked DealExtreme, they showed it out of stock. Contacted them, no support. Waited a month to get item to shipped status. Then item is delivered while we are away. They will not redirect to another address, so item is held. We try to pick it up when we get back, but item is now lost. DealExtreme refuses to refund. Opened a complaint with credit card company, still waiting for money back 4 months later.

DealExtremeundelivered order. no dispute option and no refund option.

My order [protected] could not be delivered despite 60 days. I'm guessing he's never coming.

I want to open a dispute within the portal or I want a refund. However, I cannot find any area within the System to open a dispute or to request a refund.

I can only write messages. But they don't help. They just say wait.

DealExtreme does not protect its customer.

I think my money went to the trash.

Yucel.

RESOLVED

80 gün sonra geldi.

DealExtrememisrepresentation (wrong product shipped)

On 03/07/2019, I made an order for 15 pieces of "Garrett" handheld metal detectors as advertised on DealExtreme (DX) website and effect the purchase using my credit card.

When I receive my order, I was disappointed to find out that the brand "Goint" was shipped to me instead of "Garrett" as per advertised.

I contacted DX but the staff told me to just accept the product shipped irregardless that they have misrepresented the product as advertised. I insisted that my order which is solely based on the brand "Garrett" metal detector be shipped to me and requested DX to take back the "Goint" brand metal detectors.

They have been dodging me and refused to make full representation to ship the correct brand as ordered.

It has been two months since and DX have refused to resolved this issue

misrepresentation (wrong product shipped)
              misrepresentation (wrong product shipped)

Sep 08, 2019

DealExtreme — phone paid and not received.

I bought an Ulefone Armor 6e through Deal Extreme official E-Shop...

DealXtremetorches

DX regularly fail to deliver products they have taken money for.
                In two cases this has amounted to an excess of USD 100.
                ALL orders the past year have failed to arrive.
                Worse still, they never offer any notice or apologies or even excuses.
                Good luck trying to use the various points of assistance they advertise, since you just end up going in circles.
                DX are unreliable, unhelpful, untrustworthy and the closest thing to a fraud.
                Don't get ripped off.
                If their offers seem too good to be true, that's because that's all they are.
                Smoke and mirrors folks.

DealExtremexiaomi huami amazfit bip bit pace lite youth version smart watch w ip68 waterproof - black english edition

The aforementioned is in relation to the dishonest seller, who operates on the DealExtreme. I was a victim of fraud commited by Black Hk Warehouse from whom i purchased a smartwach. The item in fact was never delivered even though I have bought it over 2 months ago., .I have exchanged a few messages with the seller in order to settle my dispute, but with no satisfactory outcome what so ever - I was completely ignored. As a result, please step in order to help me to resolve the issue. .Order Number: [protected]

Jul 13, 2019

DX-Dealextreme.com — venda internet

I made test purchases on this DX. Bad site, does not translate everything and gets mixed languages. Delivery...

DealExtremesmart watch wristband heart rate tracker fitness blood pressure monitor ip67 waterproof sport bracelet

When I got the item it was defective right from the start.
                    When charging the bracelet it will start vibrating and never stop until battery is empty. But then, of course, it's useless to me. How can I use the bracelet with an empty battery.
                    Also tried support - with no response at all.
                    Very disappointing but then again - lesson learned.
                    Me for my part will NEVER EVER use this company again; it's a scam and an absolute disgrace;
                    All they do is taking money off you and that's it - it's a rip-off.
                    NEVER again!!

DealExtremenot working mobile phone

Hello,

I have order a mobile phone via www.dx.com. I have received it in time and it was working properly for some days (maximum 1 week) and then, out of the blue the screen went black. I tried to restart the phone / hard reset, but in vein. It just did not start. I wrote to the seller, but with no success... he just did not answer to me. Then I contacted deal extreme website for complaints, but they told me that I am writing to deal extreme co.uk and they can't help me. It's been more than a month since I am trying to do something. I would like to receive a full refund, since the phone is just not working... Looking forward to your answer!

Here is a link to the video, where I am showing that the phone is just not starting...

Best regards,
                      Petar

Feb 18, 2019

DealExtreme — the seller will not my money back and dx do not give response

Order number: [protected] The seller is not interested in me, not interested and irresponsible. I...

DealExtremeproduct not shipped 20 days ago no reply for messages

Dealextreme scam website cheating public becareful dont buy anything

Order Number: [protected]
                        I bought mobile for 400$ on dealextreme.com next day i purchased they asked me id proof i sent all and they confirmed payment then after 17 days ago they are not shipped item and main horrible thing is no one reply to my msgs i tried lot of times but not responding any one msgs and also not shipping product. they don't have chat service even dont have support emails, they have only facebook support that also they blocked when i asked about my product see how frauds these peoples my money struck in dx..

if u paid through direct on dealextreme.com then forget your money they never give u r contact u.. big frauds .. i paid through paypal so i just opened dispute but still pending coz they are not reply to them also ..

Dont buy anything in DX be careful like these scam websites

DealExtremeproduct not received and no refund no response

Deal Extreme Are big Fraud -- After order placement & Payment you never know when you will receive your material -- that too whether complete or Incomplete.
                          After drastic chase ups - Dx people will give you numerous excuses -- Like their Staff was not available Or they are looking into it Or that wait for 1-2 weeks., 2-3 weeks . Even after that when nothing happens - they will simply apologize & ask you to wait for another week(s) . Ultimately you will get fed up with there useless & false responses .
                          Pity is that they don't have a physical base of Dx.com in India so you don't have any control on them & cannot take any action. So refrain from any order placement on them or Just try your luck. If you get the complete materiel timely - it is purely your good luck. Thanks

DealExtremestraight-edge razor

Order no [protected] for SOUTH AFRICA

I have ordered this razor inJuly 2018 and have not yet received my item. It is already 4 months and I am getting worried as my son needs the razor. I can't track it through the local Post Office as they say they don't deal with your tracking numbers. Could you please try from your side to track my item.

Rika Viljoen
                            PARYS

SOUTH AFRICA

dx.comonline purchase of a watch

Hi guys this website DX.COM is a fake website.
                              I purchased a smart watch from this website in the month of August 2018 .I made the payment through credit card, at the of booking it deducted the fund directly without asking for any cvv no..more over next day i get a mail from DX.com asking to share the picture of my credit card ..finding it suspicious i canceled the trnsaction as i was not comfortable sharing the details to a shady website..its been since then i have been struggling to get the refund back.
                              the customer care chat is never available ..
                              no one reply when the ticket is raised

order no [protected]

PLEASE do not make a purchase from this website

Harshit

dx.comfaulty handset

I received Ulephone Power 5 handset after waiting 15 days for delivery.
                                Unfortunately the earpiece is faulty, I can't hear the caller at all.
                                I tried to log on Dx website that itself was not easy.
                                I have send an email to them after spending few hours working out how to report a faulty item, I am still awaiting for their customer service.
                                Disgusting.

DealExtremepaid for merchandise not supplied and also no money back

DANGER!! YOUR ACCOUNT CAN BE EASY HACKED AND DX IS NOT READY TO BE RESPONSIBLE!!
                                  HI GUYS!!
                                  Months ago purchased a multi meter and paid for it by PayPal. The order denied by DX and the money transferred to my account without informing me. By the time, some gentlemen from Ukraine broke into my account and paid of his order from my account. The order was not on my name! The order was not addressed to my address! And also was not the same amount of money! My order# [protected]. DX denied the situation and not ready to give back the money!
                                  PLEASE HELP ME BY INFORMATION WHAT TO DO??