Davis Visionservice

C

I Want to file a complaint to davis vision. I went to my provider last May 4 to have my annual check. I paid in FULL payment assuming I will get my eyeglasses with 2 weeks. But unfortunately, 1 month after, No glasses yet. I called up the Davis Vision what had happen and he told me, He will call me to check whats going on but He didn't call me. Then my provider told me after weeks more that the laboratory STOLED my eyeglasses framed. Until today june 21, Ived called up again the Davis Vision, and yet they still don't know whats going on. They keep telling me they will check and I will call again tomorrow. What kind of service is that! Im really pissed off.