Menu
Home Wedding Services David's Bridal Returns
Author of the complaint
7:58 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a dress online & it was too small. I have been trying to get a return item number so I can send it back & no one will give me one. I can't get anyone to call me back, or email me. They are the worst bridal store I have EVER seem! I will never order or recommend anyone order from them

More David's Bridal complaints & reviews

David's Bridal - They lied about alterations!!!
David's Bridal - Do not use them
David's Bridal - Horrible service!
9 comments
B
Oct 29, 2021 5:12 pm EDT

David's Bridal in Pinole has horrible associates especially the Manager and the Store Manager ! we ordered dresses for my brothers wedding and because the wedding had to be postponed for a later date due to COVID we have to order different dresses more summery. We didn't have our original receipts but the dresses were in the original package and tags were on the dress they would not take it back because they could not be sure we wore them? What does a receipt have to do with that ?And they should be more laxed with their policies especially since COVID as well as all eight bridesmaids were willing to purchase the other dress at the store . And sometimes it is the delivery of how someone explains something to you . they were rude and condescending to say the least . Maybe this will not make a bit of difference but they lost business because we will not be buying the dresses form them and now we are stuck with the old dress.

B
Sep 12, 2016 3:05 pm EDT

Ok, seriously trying to find a customer service link to return merchadise that arrived damaged. Not surprising, from the way the package was sent.

A
Feb 18, 2015 10:28 pm EST

This company makes you jump through all sorts of hoops to return an item. I will NEVER purchase anything from them again. And I never received ANYTHING with return instructions on it with my order. I was told for online orders you must go to their website and obtain a RMA # in order to receive an email that will then give you the address to mail back the dresses. I have still not received an email after a week, so I sent them an email about this, now still waiting to hear back. Not for nothing...you should be able to find the address to return items purchased online, but the address is NOWHERE to be found. Not their website OR anywhere on Google. How is that even allowed!?!?

S
May 24, 2010 2:03 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sandy Erdice
[email protected]

I had the same problem. I ordered a dress too small. I can't get a return sticker. There is no one to talk to. Eventually, people will get fed up with this nonsense and quiet going to David's. It's just a mater of time before people realize what a greedy selfish company this is.

A
Nov 02, 2009 1:40 am EST

[email protected]

Seriously folks, a slip of paper is mailed to you with the receipt in your package that tells you how to return items online.

Apr 20, 2009 8:06 pm EDT

I didn't quite have the same problem, but I have had many problems with them since I bought my dress about a month ago. I don't give up until I get answers so I did some major research on them and got this information.

Michele Ansert (Head of Customer Service Dept)
Phone: [protected]
Email: [email protected]
Address:
1001 Washington St
Conshohocken PA 19428

I would keep calling and emailing until something gets resolved. Sadly thats the only way anything these days gets resolved. Good Luck!

Apr 09, 2009 1:04 pm EDT

I had the same problem. I ordered a dress online and they never got back to me when I tried to return it. I called and e-mail, but no one ever called. I spoke to the operator, and she said that she cannot help me because she doesn't work in customer service so I would have to leave a message and wait for someone to call me. That never happened and I sent my dress back three weeks ago. Left messages that I returned it, no one has called, the dress hasn't been mailed back to me, it has not been credited back towards my credit card- Nothing. So now I paid over 100 dollars for a dress I don't even have, paid the shipping to return it, and still am left with nothing! The worst business!

C
Nov 30, 2017 12:56 pm EST
Replying to comment of Kristina

Same thing happened to me. I returned 2 dresses that did not fit my girls and had to buy 2 because they don't exchange merchandise. So I paid and returned for 2 that I am out the money on and bought a total of 8 dresses for 6 party wedding. They are a rip off company.

S
Apr 03, 2009 8:05 pm EDT

I had the same problem. I finally wrote them and said that if I did not get return authorization within the next day I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Which I was totally prepared to do. I received an email authorization in a matter of hours. Hope this helps.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

120 complaints