David's BridalReturns

K

I ordered a dress online & it was too small. I have been trying to get a return item number so I can send it back & no one will give me one. I can't get anyone to call me back, or email me. They are the worst bridal store I have EVER seem!!! I will never order or recommend anyone order from them

• Bo
    bobbie salina Sep 12, 2016

Ok, seriously trying to find a customer service link to return merchadise that arrived damaged. Not surprising, from the way the package was sent.

• Ai
    Aimebaby77 Feb 18, 2015

This company makes you jump through all sorts of hoops to return an item. I will NEVER purchase anything from them again. And I never received ANYTHING with return instructions on it with my order. I was told for online orders you must go to their website and obtain a RMA # in order to receive an email that will then give you the address to mail back the dresses. I have still not received an email after a week, so I sent them an email about this, now still waiting to hear back. Not for nothing...you should be able to find the address to return items purchased online, but the address is NOWHERE to be found. Not their website OR anywhere on Google. How is that even allowed!?!?

Sandra L. Erdice May 24, 2010

Sandy Erdice
    [email protected]

I had the same problem. I ordered a dress too small. I can't get a return sticker. There is no one to talk to. Eventually, people will get fed up with this nonsense and quiet going to David's. It's just a mater of time before people realize what a greedy selfish company this is.

Anonymous Nov 02, 2009

[email protected]

Seriously folks, a slip of paper is mailed to you with the receipt in your package that tells you how to return items online.

• Ka
    Karissa Apr 20, 2009

I didn't quite have the same problem, but I have had many problems with them since I bought my dress about a month ago. I don't give up until I get answers so I did some major research on them and got this information.

Michele Ansert (Head of Customer Service Dept)
    Phone: [protected]
    Email: [email protected]
    Address:
    1001 Washington St
    Conshohocken PA 19428

I would keep calling and emailing until something gets resolved. Sadly thats the only way anything these days gets resolved. Good Luck!!!

• Kr
    Kristina Apr 09, 2009

I had the same problem. I ordered a dress online and they never got back to me when I tried to return it. I called and e-mail, but no one ever called. I spoke to the operator, and she said that she cannot help me because she doesn't work in customer service so I would have to leave a message and wait for someone to call me. That never happened and I sent my dress back three weeks ago. Left messages that I returned it, no one has called, the dress hasn't been mailed back to me, it has not been credited back towards my credit card- Nothing. So now I paid over 100 dollars for a dress I don't even have, paid the shipping to return it, and still am left with nothing! The worst business!

• Ca
    Carol Amo Nov 30, 2017

@Kristina Same thing happened to me. I returned 2 dresses that did not fit my girls and had to buy 2 because they don't exchange merchandise. So I paid and returned for 2 that I am out the money on and bought a total of 8 dresses for 6 party wedding. They are a rip off company.

savannah Apr 03, 2009

I had the same problem. I finally wrote them and said that if I did not get return authorization within the next day I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Which I was totally prepared to do. I received an email authorization in a matter of hours. Hope this helps.