DateInAsia.comclosure of my account

A Aug 09, 2019

I just wanted to let the Dating site management know that my account has been Deleted for no reason at all . I found a a Person that I was Chatting with which later she provided me with her private social media address like Facebook and Skype as we were communicating she was asking for ( Money in return sex show on cam ) which I refused and later Reported this person online on her page, later on I found out that for no reason my account has been Deleted for no reason at all, I have tried to open my account again I was unable to log in at all I also have tried to open a new account still was unsuccessful I would like to re-open my account and also would like to know why was I not notified of anything at all before my account was suddenly closed .
I would like to get this issue resolved as soon as possible .
I will be also contacting The Ombudsman regarding this .
Please contact me .