Daraz.pkthey delivered me a repaired laptop instead of certified refurbished laptop in a very poor/damaged condition.

A Aug 15, 2018

Order Number: [protected], Refund/Return Request Number: [protected]
Date ordered: 4-8-18, Date received: 7-8-18, Date returned: 10-8-18
I ordered an HP Envy laptop which was supposed to be an HP certified refurbished device for 83900 rupees. Right after taking the device out of box, I found the following issues with it:
1- There were many visible scratches on the top.
2- The screws were not in fresh condition (it was repaired.)
3- There was no warranty card or any such document that can be used as a local warranty card. While ordering, it was stated that the device has a 3 months local warranty.
4- Hinges of the laptop were very loose. Its screen flipped to almost 180 degrees while picking it up.
5- The bottom casing of the laptop was also not perfectly installed after being repaired.
6- Speakers were not working perfectly.
I tried to contact daraz's technical staff (Number mentioned on website.) to discuss this matter with them, but their phone was powered off.
And after checking about the warranty of the device, I found that its warranty had already been expired a couple of months ago.
I returned the product and asked them to provide me with a proper HP certified refurbished device or return my money. After examining the laptop for about 2 or 3 working days, they simply sent me an email saying "we regret to inform you that your return request has been declined by our quality check team for the following reason: === No Issue Found ===
Their so called quality check team could not fin any of the stated issues and dramatically declared the device to be okay. and also sent the device to my address immediately.
They sold me the device for 83900 rupees while its actual worth is hardly about 40k.
I have mailed them to return my money. I'll talk to them today and if they declined, I'll sue them in court.
I request you to kindly check the pictures of the faulty laptop that they delivered to me and please don't buy anything from daraz.