Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Colleges and Universities Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] DCC gave me someone else's logon for 11 months POPI breach

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]  -  DCC gave me someone else's logon for 11 months POPI breach

R
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good Evening,

Please find attached all emails to DCC, 172 in total I could only attach 62 emails will send the rest this afternoon.

I have also lost a good job opportunity because of Dameline, I this is the right time to get legal guidance.

Below is just a handful Of people I have begs to help me at DCC but thy chose to ignore me.

Craig Aziz Educor

Raquel Lawrence

Nelly Msiza

Nomsa Mafafo

valencia. [protected]@educor.co.za Valencia Antonette Arthur | Customer Care Consultant

Valencia Muthukisten

Jacky Malibo | Programme Specialist Nadia Visser

Gavin Pitt | Student Services Supervisor

Charne Swartz | Client Liaison Officer

Nadia Visser| Student Consultant (Student Support)

JAYSON NAIDOO

DASSIE MOODLEY

I have canceled my DCC subscription due to bad service from DCC mixing me and 3 other Riaan’s up, I received the incorrect books, logons and details with 3 different student numbers.

I did not pay the last premium due to DCC confirmed that thy will refund me instead thy had their laywers haunting me for the 12th payment.

My single point of contact is Charne who is not answering my emails hence me being in this predicament.

3 student numbers received

Since initiation everything has been mixed up incl study material and payments with 2 other students. I am also able to logon on behalf of the other studens which is a breach of the privacy act.

I have also suffered severe loss of income because of this mistake and I would like to find out how you are going to compensate me.

I hereby request a refund in full including interest over the period plus compensation.

I am willing to negotiate the refund/compensation with you.

433458 – Limited study material

409828 – Not my account, I was sent this guys details (POPI breach) How will you pass your IT audit next year if someone else’s information leaked…..

Please see all correcspndance attached.

From: Collections1

Sent: Friday, 05 March 2021 14:37

To: [protected]@outlook.com

Subject: RE: YOUR REF RIAAN VAN DER MERWE DAMELIN-OUR REF EDU00436

Good day Van der Merwe

I refer to our telephonic discussion even date.

Kindly forward your correspondence made between yourself and Damelin College in order to forward same to our client to resolve your matter.

Thank you.

Sent: Thursday, 04 February 2021 3:33 PM

To: [protected]@outlook.com

Subject: YOUR REF RIAAN VAN DER MERWE DAMELIN-OUR REF EDU00436

Dear Sir / Madam,

Kindly note that your Damelin Correspondence College account has been handed over to CDS Attorneys to collect on outstanding student fees.

Kindly note that the current outstanding balance is in the amount of R756

In order to bring your account up to date, our client requires the full outstanding balance to be settled in full.

Please may you kindly confirm when can the account be settled.

Your urgent response is awaited herein.

Kind regards,