Menu

L
Author of the complaint
4:37 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My family and I, coming from 2 different states, attempted to celebrate a birthday at your establishment on Friday evening to be rudely informed by management that because we didn't all have COVID vaccination cards, we could not dine in. We were told that we should've checked the website, which I had, and there was nothing stating any COVID requirements. The manager cursed at my husband outside in front of a street filled with people and told him he should've got vaccinated. The state that we reside in does not have the requirements that we later found are now standard practice in New York and should have been addressed in a professional manner. We drove 2 hours from Pennsylvania and had others that drove from Connecticut to dine at your establishment. We then decided to order it as takeout, spending )143.56. The wings were not extra crispy as requested, there was no ranch sauce with the shrimp as requested and the steak was not prepared as requested and needed to be recooked. Your establishment was highly recommended, but a complete disappointment given everything. I attached my order so that you could see the specific details that were stated in the order.

View 0 more photos