Dairy Queen — used napkin inside the bottom of sundae cup
On October 11th around 8:30 pm my daughter and I went to the Dairy Queen located in North East, Pa. My daughter had ordered a medium peanut butter sundae. She got full and handed it to me. I proceeded to feed it to my dog and in doing so I noticed something at the bottom of the cup. It felt sponge like to me. At first I thought maybe it was a big piece of peanut butter but I kept pushing on it with the spoon. I grabbed it out and rinsed it off and it was a good size piece of a crumpled up napkin. I did let the store know about the incident. They said I could get another sundae or a refund but I felt it was pretty important to let someone know. Thank you.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food