Dairy Queenterrible service and food

Waited in line over 5 min, while one employee ran cash register/delivered food. He was clealy going at his own speed and did not ask for help. Also you several employee watch from the kitchen as the line grew larger. After our order was taken, our ice cream sat up on the counter for over 10 minutes, when delivered I asked to see a manager and nope never did see or speak to one. As we ate our blizzard we noticed that it was hardly mix and was missing the blizzard "stuff" I would not recommend that if you are in a hurry more on to the next eatery.

• Ve
    very displeased customer Nov 10, 2012

I just called the manager and complained about the service. They told me that the employee was disabled and that is why he takes longer than other. I told the manager they have no right hiring ###s and the manager hung up on me. When I asked him why he said because he will not tolerate the employee being called a ###. This person should not have been hired in the first place if he has a disability that makes him slow. Until they stop hiring people like this I won't be returning.

• Why The Long Faces Nov 11, 2012

Displeased, perhaps you are unfamiliar with the federal law that protects '###s' as you call them. Perhaps, when you become disabled, instead of sitting on your ### collecting welfare, you may try to get a job. Hopefully no one will treat you with such disdain. Eat at home from now on. People like us do not deserve to breathe your air.