Complaints & Reviews

subject: completion of minimum payout.

My name : pawar priyamvada vijaykumar.
Working in ad posting in dailyonlinejobs.
Address: a-203, rajgriha society, j.p. road, four bungalows, andheri (west)
Mumbai-400058.
My bank account number: [protected]
Janakalyan sahakari bank ltd.
Ifsc code - jsbl0000017
My balance is rs. 3005.50
Please send the amount by neft transfer.
Gmail - [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile - [protected]

subject: completion of minimum payout.

• Updated by Mishan · Jan 01, 2020

Qualifications;: BSC. B.Ed.
    Teacher- Billabong High School.

• Updated by Mishan · Jan 09, 2020

Diploma (DISM) Aptech Computer Education.

article posting

Dear Team,

I am your member Deepa, When i am trying to post my article its checks for the plagarism, but no result comes after that. When i saw the demo of the article posting, there was a another screen after you click the check plagarism button, Which shows that how many percentage of the plagarism is in that particular article and if its less than 4 %, the article gets approved. Where as in my screen nothing is showing. Kindly check and revert asap, as am very much interested in posting articles.

daily online job: they do not pay for your work.

1st qus is how many free classifieds sites you can get? Then, article minimum 700 words about the online job. How many you can writing? 3 to 4 hours for earning 15rs only. Is it not [censored]? Minimum withdraw 3000. After get 500rs bonus 2500rs more to earn, now calculate how much hard work you have to give & is it really possible. Due to all purposes you will think then the fakeness you will get in the daily online jobs. Further, no option for contact, because they are free site. Is it not funny? And prove of fakeness? Immediately authority needs to stop the site.

after submitting url link successfully. but money was not increasing in my profile

Please Dailyonlinejob this is my first online work I'm doing, my issue is after submitting successfully URL link also my profil money was not increasing it is showing the same balance amount, this is 4 the time I'm facing the problem, After submission of U RL link it is showing "successfully Done in green line" but when go through my profil to check amount, it still shows the same, and if I again submit the link it's is saying "that the link is already found "https://www.click.in/mylisting/publish.html?cmd=publishPost&post_id=35366810&loc_id=16&e=fec17e9c8388a1bf61465a926b89a132&language=english please solve the problem to continue my work

no response from customer care.

Suddenly the bonus email has stopped receiving over my email. Regarding this I have complaint several times over email to id "[protected]@dailyonlinejobs.com", but didn't get any response even after several reminders. The snapshot of the mails is attached.

Also, I have attached a member through reference but it is not showing any update in my profile.

By all this it creates a perception that "dailyonlinejobs.com" is a fraudulent site. Kindly get it closed and take necessary action against it.

no response from customer care.

posted ad url links are not accepting.

I have update the post in free classified ads and the post has been updated successfully, but in this website is not accepting my url link that i have updated posted url link and error showing as "Given Advertisment Reference Id is Incorrect" this error is showing. I have given correct url only but also this error is showing. So please clear this issue as soon as possible. (This is my first online job)

posted ad url links are not accepting.

Resolved fraud doing

I paid the money i have proof all id and all proof of payment i had paid .they are not giving the application...

Resolved am complaint about copy paste job

Am post a job reference number 1001 ad in https://www.ad-mart.co.uk/online this site but it seems some error...

Chennai Job & Career

Resolved home based work, work from home, copy paste job

dailyonlinejobs.com is such a huge fake website. Never ever try to pay money to this guys, they took...