Menu

reviews & complaints

Jobcase Complaints Summary

10 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: You can expect a very good level of service from Jobcase. To navigate their system effectively, thoroughly understand their service scope. Check online forums and review sites for others' experiences. When contacting customer service, clear and concise communication can help resolve your issues faster.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Jobcase has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Jobcase. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Jobcase complaints 14

Sort by:

Newest Jobcase reviews & complaints

H
Jobcase has left an official reply on this complaint.

Jobcase Somehow this company got ahold of my email address

Somehow this company got ahold of my email address. They got my name wrong though. They won't remove me from the mailing list. I've clicked the button several times, I've even replied to the emails. No response, the emails just keep coming. I am not looking for work. I am not now, nor shall i ever be interested in working with these people. I want them to remove my email from all of their databases and cease all contact with me.

Read full review of Jobcase and 4 comments

4 comments
R. Labadie
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company is BLOWING UP MY EMAIL with jobs that never go anywhere. I have looked at how to unsubscribe from these unwanted emails but I cannot get them to stop no matter what I do! this seems to be the only way to get them to stop.

S
S
S. Hermann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stop contacting me via email. You keep sitting by email to your affiliate website changing subject line. Stop emailing me and remove all of my privacy and personal information from all of your data bases remove my email my name and any other contact information you may have ceased and assist you are spamming me

F
F
F. Dibbert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I'm receiving spam from this company. Never signed for correspondence. I don't deal with spammers, it's garbage. Yes I know about the unsubscribe link but that in itself can be problematic if the spam is a spoof.

E
E
E. Nader
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have started to receive junk mail from Jobcase addressed to my brother, who I work for. I am not seeking another job, nor is he looking for another job, as he owns his own business.Please stop sending me emails. I have tried to unsubscribe but still keep getting these spam mails about jobs that I do not want or need.

H

Jobcase Wow. Just wow

Wow. Just wow. Not even sure how I got subscribed. Now, my inbox is flooded with their stupid emails. Unsubscribed... and then I get 2 more emails the next day. Unsubscribed again. Again, more emails. This reeks of a scam, or a very dishonest email marketing campaign. All I want is for them to stop contacting me, but they don't seem to want. I will never use their services. I don't even care what they can supposedly do for me at this point.

Read full review of Jobcase and 3 comments

3 comments
G. Hand
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unsubscribed from their emails multiple times and I'm still being spammed by them every day.

Y
Y
Y. Brakus
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company called JobCase, sending me job leads when I have not entered my information to their website. It started today and I have gotten 5 so far.

M. Wehner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

JOBCASE sending emails for positions that i am qualified for. However I never reached out to them or any other company requesting work. I AM CURRENTLY EMPLOYED FOR OVER 23 YEARS WITH THE SAME EMPLOYER.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jobcase Somehow this company was given my email address Ive made several attempts over the past several weeks sending an email to the email address on

Somehow this company was given my email address Ive made several attempts over the past several weeks sending an email to the email address on their site of *** job department.com which apparently is associated with job case and requested to be unsubscribed. It has yet to happen they are blowing up my email with these ridiculous emails to apply for Uber eats or door dash or whatever I want to be removed permanently from anything to do with *** job department.com or job case.com ASAP.

Read full review of Jobcase and 3 comments
3 comments
R. Gleichner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cannot add a work experience because their website will not work properly, and the window that pops up to enter information into is not functioning correctly, but is still demanding that I fill out field that cannot be filled out. As well, there is no contact information provided, so I am here hoping tha ComplaintsBoard.com can get in touch with them, and solve this issue!

A. Jast
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Never visited this site but am receiving many unsolicited emails daily that purport to be from potential employers seeking me or otherwise making an offer of employment. I feel like this is obviously a scam. Not sure how they have my email address but possibly related to criminal conduct and harassment by others I have been dealing with for nearly 3 years

A. Leannon
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jobcase will not stop sending me emails. I have tried to unsubscribe from their emailing service multiple times and they still keep sending me emails every day. Please make them stop.

Is Jobcase legit?

Our verdict: Jobcase has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Jobcase's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Jobcase can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Jobcase earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Jobcase achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Jobcase. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 71% of 14 negative reviews, Jobcase is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

The age of Jobcase's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Jobcase.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Jobcase website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several users have reported concerns about the legitimacy of Jobcase as a job board or recruiter. We suggest that you proceed with caution when using this website and thoroughly research any job opportunities or offers before providing personal information.

Several positive reviews for Jobcase have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Jobcase and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Jobcase.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Jobcase.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found that the technical contact email address for Jobcase is a free email address, such as Gmail or Yahoo. This could be a sign that the website is not a legitimate business and may be engaged in fraudulent or malicious activities.

Jobcase A company called Jobcase keeps sending me unwanted emails

A company called Jobcase keeps sending me unwanted emails. I have never given them any information and have never even heard of them. I am not job searching nor have I for years as I have been in the same job for over 10 years. They will not remove my email as requested. I see many complaints the same as mine. They should not be able to randomly collect people's email addresses and do this. At least allow people to unsubscribe - and ACTUALLY unsubscribe them. PLEASE help me get my contact information out of their database.

Read full review of Jobcase and 4 comments

4 comments
M. Zemlak
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jobcase.com will not stop sending me emails. I have tried unsubscribing multiple times. I never signed up for this in the first place.

A. Batz

K
K
K. Considine
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been getting emails for a company called JobCase, sending me job leads when I have not entered my information to their website.

M. Gerhold
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jobcase.com sends me constant emails. I never contacted them or requested any kind of information or assistance from them. I have tried repeatedly to unsubscribe to their emails, but it does not help. I am a very private person, and I have tried to get them to stop filling my inbox. I keep marking them as spam, but they still get into my inbox. Please help me to stop this harrassment.

B
Jobcase has left an official reply on this complaint.

Jobcase I clicked on an ad through *** about a job that was something I was interested in once before, and thought why not

I clicked on an ad through *** about a job that was something I was interested in once before, and thought why not. I had avoided it before since it looked like a scam. It asked me for basic things like my email to create an account, I thought nothing of the email and now I am being constantly called to the point I have to silence my phone to get sleep. I already unsubscribed to their website but they have affiliates like get-the-job.com and jobcase.com that they sell their information too. Which is the influx of calls

D
Jobcase has left an official reply on this complaint.

Jobcase I am not looking for a job and have never even heard of Jobcase

I am not looking for a job and have never even heard of Jobcase. Yesterday (5/1) at 6:38 pm, I got a welcome email as if *** signed up for something on their website. Since then, my inbox is getting flooded by them and other job seeking companies. I dont know how they got my job information to even send me these emails. I would like for all of my information deleted from their system. I have clicked the unsubscribe link in every email, yet I continue to receive emails. Im also now getting other job related emails, which leads me to believe Jobcase has sold my information. I want to be removed immediately.

Z
Jobcase has left an official reply on this complaint.

Jobcase In the past two weeks I have received numerous emails from Jobcase advertising job listings in my area

In the past two weeks I have received numerous emails from Jobcase advertising job listings in my area. I am not seeking a job, I did not sign up with this site, I did not request information. I have unsubscribed from their emails about 5 times to no avail, the number of emails per day that I am getting is increasing. In one case, in order to change my notification preferences I would have to log in. I selected forgot password and the site verified that they had no account with my email on file. Please remove me and all of my information from your database. At this point, even if I was looking for a job I certainly would not use this service.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jobcase Continuously receive fake job advertisements to my E-mail over the past couple weeks when I never signed up to their website nor one of their

Continuously receive fake job advertisements to my E-mail over the past couple weeks when I never signed up to their website nor one of their fake sister websites. I have unsubscribed from their list about 5 times now and I still continuously receive E-mails from them as they keep changing their E-mail. Not just that but it's obvious that they're providing me fake job ads as well since none of the job ads they send me are factual and instead they ask me to "join" their website when I go to the ads they send. They want to steal my personal information in order to sell it to third parties, which is very clear when they say I somehow signed up but yet don't even have my name or any other information other than the city I reside.

O
Jobcase has left an official reply on this complaint.

Jobcase I never signed up for anything related to Jobcase and have never heard about the company until they started spamming my email in the last week 9/

I never signed up for anything related to Jobcase and have never heard about the company until they started spamming my email in the last week 9/14. I have not been applied to any jobs in recent times, nor the types of jobs they are soliciting and they have been harassing me multiple times per day through multiple email addresses. So far theyve been sending emails through ***, *** [protected]@post.jobcase.com. All tied back to *** I made the mistake of clicking a link in one of the emails to unsubscribe which didnt work and they were clearly phishing and wanted to confirm my email was real. I would like the business to stop harassing me.

Jobcase has left an official reply on this complaint.

Jobcase I gave my info to website as I was interested in one particular job

I gave my info to website as I was interested in one particular job. When I realized that job was just a lure to get my email address and phone number I instantly tried to remove my email and phone number from what I have given them. Since then I get about 10 emails a day from them and I unsubscribe to each of them. If two days pass I will have over twentyfive unread emails from this place. Worst is they must have sold my phone number to somebody because from never getting any solicitations to my personal cellphone now I get about 2 texts a day claiming I won something or a package is ready for me to pick up. I have waited over the 48 period of unsubscribing and emails are still coming. Terrible scam to get your email and phone number information.

J

Jobcase For the last month I've been receiving unsolicited emails from Jobcase

For the last month I've been receiving unsolicited emails from Jobcase. I am not actively looking for a new job, I have never heard of this company, and I did not mistakingly sign up for anything. I've seen other complaints exactly like this one made recently and the company's response is a lie, saying that emails can be misspelled for example. No, this company has clearly purchased a list of email addresses. I have clicked unsubscribe and marked their emails as junk. Their emails then multiply. I have three in my inbox this morning. That means they have created fake unsubscribe links in their emails that do not work. This company should be investigated for improper email practices and I would like to file a complaint to get them to stop harassing me.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jobcase On March 14th I started receving emails from JobHat an affiliate of JobCase

On March 14th I started receving emails from JobHat an affiliate of JobCase. I have since received 6 emails from JobCase and 6 emails from Jobhat in 3 days. I have attempted to access any type of a profile on both sites only to get an error message that they do not have my information on file. The only way I can see to stop receiving these emails is to click a link in the emails to unsubscribe - which I will not do. I have no reason to believe that a company that is contacting me without permission is legitimate nor is the links in their emails and will be marking their emails as spam. I am already gainfully employed in a career I love and enjoy. I have no reason to be receiving these fraudulently send emails. I believe this is in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act and would like resolution by the emails from Jobhat and Job case stopping.

Jobcase has left an official reply on this complaint.

Jobcase I came across this website when looking for a second job, they had a work from home position advertised that fit within my sch***le and I

I came across this website when looking for a second job, they had a work from home position advertised that fit within my sch***le and I clicked the link. From the moment I did, not only was that position not on their site, my email has been flooded from Jobcase; the best part, I GET MULTIPLE CALLS A DAY FROM RANDOM NUMBERS! Within seconds of clicking this link! The calls come every half an hour and the moment one number is blocked, I immediately have a new one calling! My email is horrendous, I have to sort through all of their junk to get to anything that is actually important. They are advertising jobs that are not even on the website, last time I checked *** does not have at home positions but that is what comes up when clicking on their work from home link. I am afraid to even attempt to apply on any other site because of the amount of calls I am receiving from trying to apply on this site.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jobcase I began receiving countless emails for job offers etc

I began receiving countless emails for job offers etc. from this company, as if I had signed up for their service Which I DID NOT ever signup to receive emails from them or by and through any other sign up process. I proceeded to send them a Cease and Desist Letter clearly outlining my demand that they stop sending correspondence to my email however, they have blatantly ignored the warning & NEVER answer their phone. These emails are a pure insult at this point not just because of the annoying and uninvited emails but, the content as well:"Hi ***!I'm ***, a community specialist from Jobcase. I just saw your interest in driver jobs near ***, . I found some relevant opportunities for you and thought you might be interested."REALLY! A Driver? - I am an Advanced Stage Multiple Sclerosis Patient bed-bound 90% of the time! Do you really think I am job seeking? If I am unable to gain cooperation as to where they got my info, I will be filing legal action promptly.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Jobcase contacts