Complaints & Reviews

Dubaijobs.netfake agency

Dubaijobs.net (http://Dubaijobs.net) 100% [censored].
Please don't pay any amount to this company Dubaijobs.net.
In the starting, they ask you to pay 85 CAD to activate your account. They will say in case if we don't get a job in 4 months the amount will be refunded.
Then Dubaijobs.net (http://Dubaijobs.net) asks you for some details and then they again ask you to pay 85 CAD for documentation. They will never mention any of these things in the beginning.
When I asked for refund Dubaijobs.net (http://Dubaijobs.net) spoke to be rudely and disconnected the phone
If you ask for the employer details they will not send any details regarding the employers.
Random peoples call from some Interview even if you ask them about the company they will give some fake details if you check those details you can't find any details about the company. All the call that you get will be in the Dubaijobs.net (http://dubaijobs.net/)but the person who speaks will say he is an employer calling for an interview
The calls will be done only through an Internet call. The number they provide will not be reachable

fake agency

Dubaijobs.netfraud mail

Please be safe from fraud mail. I also received the same.
Your application has been requested by employers that fit your employment skills, your resume has received 447 hits from employers as of today

The employer has accepted your resume for the position pathologist

If you are not interested, please let us know so we can remove your resume and contact the next available candidate

Please be advised that you would be required to submit the fully refundable deposit of $85 Canadian to proceed with the applications, which is submitted once and covers all applications until you accept a job offer. This payment can be submitted through our website Dubai Jobs Payment Page

Dubaijobs.net — do not send them any money

526009 During the summer, my bank account was hacked after I traveled overseas for 1 month. I had remembered signing up for their employment SERVICES. They debited $85 from my bank...

Dubaijobs.net — all the company. it is 100% scam

You will never received your money back. I sent several emails, i called several times at different hours. From different numbers. It is not real. You will receive a lot of...

https://www.dubaijobs.net/request for refund and no one is answering

I got the below message from dubaijob.net

"Dear Motasim Billah,
You have applied for the position Maintenance Manager
Thank you. Our team will start contacting employers in 15 minutes about your job applications. We work very hard to get you job offers with top employers
You will receive an email from us shortly about your job applications and the status from employers
If your applications are accepted by the employers, you will have to activate your account
Lucian De Freitas
Senior Manager"
Then i activate my account by paying 85 CAD dollars (fully nonrefundable according to dubaijobs.net) now it has been more than four months and i did not get a single interview call. I have decided to apply for the refund and no one is responding it looks a scam to. My opinion is to avoid this website.
Thanks

Dubaijobs.net — its a fraud

1. You apply for jobs listed on their site, most probably fake or copy pasted from other agencies. 2. Then they immediately mail you back saying your CV has been shortlisted and...

Dubaijobs.net — false commitment, abusive language

Dear Sir /Madam, I hereby appeal for HELP.. I Renuka Sheth an Architect; from India hold respectable senior level position. I was looking for a job in UAE for better prospect...