Having problems with DubaiJobs.net?

DubaiJobs.net Customer Service Contacts

+1 289 660 0351 (International)
P.O Box 15762, Sheikh Zayed Road
Thu9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DubaiJobs.net Customer Service. Initial DubaiJobs.net complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DubaiJobs.net above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DubaiJobs.net. Discuss the issues you have had with DubaiJobs.net and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DubaiJobs.netThey wanted to scam me

They have been calling me for days and days from a Canadian number. I've also tried to delete my profile created on their website but no way I can do it.
They have been calling me from this number which I tried to block but they are still calling +[protected]

Stay away!!!

Jan 22, 2020

DubaiJobs.net — Fake agency

Dubaijobs.net (http://Dubaijobs.net) 100% fack. Please don't pay any amount to this company...

DubaiJobs.netFraud mail

Please be safe from fraud mail. I also received the same.
    Your application has been requested by employers that fit your employment skills, your resume has received 447 hits from employers as of today

The employer has accepted your resume for the position pathologist

If you are not interested, please let us know so we can remove your resume and contact the next available candidate

Please be advised that you would be required to submit the fully refundable deposit of $85 Canadian to proceed with the applications, which is submitted once and covers all applications until you accept a job offer. This payment can be submitted through our website Dubai Jobs Payment Page

DubaiJobs.net — Do not send them any money

During the summer, my bank account was hacked after I traveled overseas for 1 month. I had remembered signing...

Kirkland

DubaiJobs.net — All the company. It is 100% scam

You will never received your money back. I sent several emails, i called several times at different hour...

Toronto

https://www.dubaijobs.net/ — Request for refund and no one is answering

I got the below message from dubaijob.net "Dear Motasim Billah, You have applied for the position...

DubaiJobs.net — Its a fraud

1. You apply for jobs listed on their site, most probably fake or copy pasted from other agencies. 2. Then...

DubaiJobs.net — False commitment, abusive language

Dear Sir /Madam, I hereby appeal for HELP.. I Renuka Sheth an Architect; from India hold respectable senior...