CVS Pharmacy — four mistakes with my prescriptions
I moved here four months ago and this CVS has made at least four mistakes with my prescriptions - the last and final straw was yesterday, when I was given someone else's medication with the label on the bag indicating it was my medication. There is a weak link at this store's pharmacy and they seriously need to find it before something dangerous happens.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly