CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / charged for prescription covered
For the last two months i was charged for a prescription that should have been covered by Medicaid. I was told in March and April the prescription was not covered but miraculously in May Medicaid covered my prescription. When i spoke to the pharmacist, he said to call medicaid. I called medicaid and they stated it should have been covered. I am very angry about this because it took alot to pay for those prescriptions. Now who is going to reimburse me?
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly