CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — rude service
On the evening of Wednesday, November 22, 2017, I had to take my daughter to urgent care. We were prescribed an antibiotic for an infection. We arrived at the CVS on Eagle Creek in Woodbury, MN around 8:50 pm. I understand we arrived at closing time, but I not only did I expect my daughter to need to go to the doctor, I didn't' expect to be treated so poorly. The Pharmacist, Bret Sinner, and his staff member were both extremely rude. Complaining the whole time to each other about how they just want to go home, and "at least we don't have work tomorrow and deal with this kind of stuff. While the female staff member has worked there for quite some time, her customer service skills are subpar. Bret is newer at this location and is by far the most standoffish pharmacist I have ever dealt with. It's a shame because this location used to have a wonderful Pharmacist. When we received our prescription on our way out my five year old asked me, "Are they mad at me because I needed medicine?" Absolutely appalling behavior to display in front of children!
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly