CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — flu shot
This past Wed. I stopped at CVS in Ephrata, the clerk asked only for my birthdate & year, was told to come back Friday. On Friday, a different clerk said she didn't know why I was sent away till Friday. I was then told to wait for the pharmacist, I didn't mind waiting for 20 minutes, if the pharmacist was filling prescriptions, and he wasn't, but he kept waiting on newer people, and it went on and on. I felt that since I was there first, I should have been waited on before all the people that came after me. I finally got behind the last person he was waiting on, and then he called my name, he then told me to get behind the three newer people in line. I appreciate that CVS gives out free shots, but the procedure needs to be reviewed, first come, first served. I was the only person there for a flue shot, and it is a two minute procedure. I hope you will look into this. Thank you. Joe Grossman, a regular CVS customer.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly