CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — filthy unsanitary mens bathroom
Have already sent in complaint...no reply as I expected. On more than one occasion i have used the mens room at the N. George St. CVS in York PA. while there to pick up prescription. Some time in past it was that bad I pointed it out to the manager...well obviously it is not something she cares to really take care of, stay on top of or worry about! Its disgusting. Has not been thoroughly cleaned in a long long time. It is pretty much always dirty. My next step is to contact the health inspector of York. Afterall it is a Pharmacy and a Public place. I will be happy to send pictures of the mess that I have if someone really cares at all? I believe it may be time to move my business to Walmart...
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly