Currysfaulty goods

Buyer Beware...I have just had the most frustrating experience ever. Currys of Blackpool Industrial Estate refused to refund my money on a Television that broke down within the 28 day Money Back Guarantee. The arrogant attitude of the branch Manager left me completely shocked as I returned the TV in the original packing with receipt. He offered a repair...well no thank you Currys...I want a refund. I got in touch with Customer Service, Currys Head Office, and Area Manager. I got nothing back from anyone. After several days waiting ( which was eating away at my 28 days) I decided to go to the Preston Branch where I found them just the same, perhaps not as arrogant as the Blackpool Store but not willing to refund my money, even when they tested the TV in front of me and found it faulty. They offered to send it to Head Office to be looked at. NO THANK YOU CURRYS...I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
Eventually I got through...and a reluctant refund was given!! I will NEVER trust Currys again. Shop elsewhere if you want customer service and satisfaction. Currys have targets to reach and refunding money for faulty goods really must get up their noses !!! SHAME ON THEM.

• Ha
    hamid wahidy May 05, 2010

i gave my printer to currys to fix it they took the ink off from it and blamed it on me
    ill just leave to god i cannot do anything legally

• Va
    Valerie123 May 03, 2010

We are in a similar predicament, Our tv only 18th months old. Paid £619 no extended warrant taken. Surely a Tv should have life expetancy of over 18th months. Well curry sells 5 year warranty what does that tell you. (They obiviously thinks themselves that it should last or would sell them). The assistant that i dealt was very condesending and the only vocalabulary he could muster was "thats you perogative over and over again". I am waiting with anitcipation as to the outcome. Edinburgh store

• Re
    realwolf Apr 28, 2010

which store?? has i am having problems with them about a refund of money after their take double the amount for goods