The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Currys — faulty goods
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Buyer Beware...I have just had the most frustrating experience ever. Currys of Blackpool Industrial Estate refused to refund my money on a Television that broke down within the 28 day Money Back Guarantee. The arrogant attitude of the branch Manager left me completely shocked as I returned the TV in the original packing with receipt. He offered a repair...well no thank you Currys...I want a refund. I got in touch with Customer Service, Currys Head Office, and Area Manager. I got nothing back from anyone. After several days waiting ( which was eating away at my 28 days) I decided to go to the Preston Branch where I found them just the same, perhaps not as arrogant as the Blackpool Store but not willing to refund my money, even when they tested the TV in front of me and found it faulty. They offered to send it to Head Office to be looked at. NO THANK YOU CURRYS...I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
Eventually I got through...and a reluctant refund was given!! I will NEVER trust Currys again. Shop elsewhere if you want customer service and satisfaction. Currys have targets to reach and refunding money for faulty goods really must get up their noses !!! SHAME ON THEM.
More Currys Complaints & Reviews
- Currys - coverplan
- Currys Team Valley Gateshead - nothing but problems
- Currys - scam charges
- Currys/toshiba Laptop - no recognition of uk sale of goods act
- Currys - awful company
- Currys - broken delivery promise, followed by denial of installation followed by a fitter without the dishwasher
- Currys - ki290840 tefal kettle
- Currys - Logik washing machine
- Currys.co.uk - they delivered damaged washing machine and the worst services
- Currys - delivery