CupShethey won't let me return my swimsuit!

I have even battling customer service for a couple days now. I purchased a swimsuit that is entirely too big for my petite figure and now want to return the unworn and unwashed product. Let's not forget that it took two weeks for the suit to arrive. I emailed customer service to get a return label but they continue to tell me that I can keep the item and get 50% of my money back or receive 120% of in-store credit. I should be able to return the item for a FULL refund because it is MY money. In-store credit does me no good because their suits are way too big for me. Not to mention that you are unable to return or exchange items purchased with in-store credit. This company is a disgrace and a lawsuit waiting to happen.