Having problems with CupShe?

CupShe reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 1, 2016. The latest review False advertising and missing items was posted on Apr 6, 2020. The latest complaint incorrect order was resolved on Aug 01, 2016. CupShe has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 34 reviews. CupShe has resolved 1 complaints.

CupShe Customer Service Contacts

1139 Coiner Ct.
City of Industry, California
United States - 91748-1350

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CupShe Customer Service. Initial CupShe complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CupShe above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CupShe. Discuss the issues you have had with CupShe and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CupShe Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

CupShe — they won't let me return my swimsuit!

I have even battling customer service for a couple days now. I purchased a swimsuit that is entirely too big...

CupSherefund/return policy

My daughter ordered 2 swimsuits from this company. One fits so so, and she wants to keep it. The other is way too big, and we are trying (in vain) to get a shipping label for return. They keep offering store credit, which we do not want (especially after reading about what a sleazy company they are). Has ANYONE been able to get a refund from this guys?

CupShe — refund

I have already emailed Cupshe customer service for a refund because the swimsuit I purchased did not fit...

CupShe — return

I ordered a swimsuit which does not fit. I cannot wear the swimsuit. does not look at all like how it fits on...

CupShenever received product

I ordered a bathing suit back on 4/23/17. As of 4/25/17 I received and email with a tracking number. The package is still sitting in CA and has never shipped. I received one email back from customer service to wait 7 more days and to follow up again. The email was poorly written and horrible english. At this point, I will never order from this company again and I want a refund. I think this company is a big scam.

CupSheorder 1108734

On March 19th I placed an order of 129.75. As three items arrived, My daughters
      were disappointed with product sizing as I was considering the products seem to
      be very well made. I proceeded to write to your customer service regarding
      returning the items and canceling the rest of the order as it hasn't been
      shipped yet. Your website CLEARLY states "Orders are able to be canceled and
      refunded
      before shipping"
      > the following items HAVE NOT been shipped and I wish to cancel...Again, NOT
      been shipped.
      > 1x Cupshe Chilly Ocean Water Tank Bikini Set - S for $21.80 each
      > 1x Cupshe Lying on the Beach Fish Scale Print One-Piece Swimsuits - XL /
      Black for $16.99 each
      > 1x Cupshe Freezing Ocean Net One-piece Swimsuit - XL for $26.99 each.

Second,
      > Your options are absolutely awful. I spent a total of $63.97 and you are
      offering me $38!!! That is insulting to anyone who trusts a company with quality
      customer service. The bathing suits have never been used and still have tags.
      Your website also states "Easy to initiate a refund or exchange in 30 days after
      delivery,
      Items can be returned or exchanged generally for any reason, quality or size
      problems or other reasons accepted by our customer service."
      The only issue is sizing. I asked to cancel the shipping I mentioned above as it
      is obvious to me your sizing DOES NOT fit my daughters!
      > I want full refund of the following items and I will be happy to send them
      back.
      > 1x Cupshe Deep Water Waves Tank Bikini Set - S / Blue for $19.99 each
      > 1x Cupshe Bule Zebra Halter One-piece Swimsuit - XL for $21.99 each
      > 1x Cupshe Can't Miss This Strappy One-piece Swimsuit - L / Blue for $21.99
      each .
      I am dissppointed with the way I am treated and the lack of respect for my hard
      earned money.
      > Thank YOu!

CupSheBathing suit

I placed an order for a swimsuit and have yet to receive my order. I've sent several emails and tried calling a phone number I came across on the Better Business Bureau website. No one will respond to my emails and the phone number ended up being bogus... CupShe has taken their money from my account but I have not received my order. It's going on 13 days and I have not heard anything from this company. I will be disputing the charges. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

1 Response
          • De
            Denise Morrone Apr 10, 2017

I am having the same problem. My daughter's bathing suit was never delivered, although the "tracking information" says it was delivered at 2:30 a.m. The tracking information didn't even list a tracking number! I have emailed the company twice, with no response. Of course, they have taken my money for the suit.

CupShe — no response for customer service. need to return/refund suit

Besides an automated response from CupShe Customer Service, I have had NO response from an actual rep to tell...

CupShe — won't refund money for a return

I ordered a few swimsuits from the site. My totally was about $100.00. I made sure to read their return...

CupSheswimsuits/customer service

We ordered 13 swimsuits totaling almost $300 and have only received 6 of them. None of the swimsuits were true to size and we have emailed and called numerous times and cannot get in touch with anyone. The phone numbers listed do not work and the email sends me back an automated response everytime. The package we did receive had no packing slip or any type of paperwork to return the items. WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN. Just want our money returned.

Respond

CupShe — wrong size! very disappointed customer.

I ordered something from this store and when my order arrived I was very happy. Quality was great, as I...

CupShe — swimsuits

I ordered 3 swimsuits from cupshe.com. I got shipping confirmation from all three. I was charged for all...

CupShepoor customer service and slow refund process for failure to deliver goods

Buyers Beware... Like many other online shoppers, I am having trouble with CupShe. I ordered to items online on Sept 20, 2016. Order was confirmed and an order number provided. Vendor took payment. When I failed to hear anything back from this online retailer, I followed up with the specifics of my order and have thus far, only received boiler plate replies. So frustrated with the lack of customer service, I commented the online request for a refund. Nothing has happened and subsequently communication from retailer is vague and useless. This is the worst online vendor I have ever dealt with and it is starting to feel like international mail fraud. Buyers should stay far, far away.

3 Responses
              • Ni
                Nina Franklin Jul 24, 2017

I ordered clothes and got them in a timely manner but when I tried to return a swimsuit (with absolutely NO elasticity) they told me they would only refund 50%. My returns are undamaged, unworn, and unwashed.
                I can't believe this. I wish complaints like these were seen before shopping with them.

• La
                Lauren Feeney Gangemi Mar 02, 2017

Same. Anyplace else we can report?

• Na
                Nancy Fournier Nov 01, 2016

I too ordered 4 items on October 1st and still have not received anything. They have my money but no service. I will never deal with Cupshe again.

CupShe — incorrect order

I have placed a big order with CupShe and they messed everything up! When I received my order it was totally...