CupSheno response for customer service. need to return/refund suit

S

Besides an automated response from CupShe Customer Service, I have had NO response from an actual rep to tell me how to return my swimsuit and get a refund. I have been emailing every day. I am trying to be nice, but the customer service for this company is terrible.

I was looking for a one piece swimsuit. The Medium, which I ordered, was very small. I couldn't even get it all the way up. I know if I ordered the large, it would be too big. I am too long for the one piece swimsuit. I would not want to look for another one through CupShe. The clothing from this company just does not fit my body type. So, I don't want partial credit or a partial refund. I want a complete refund. This is ridiculous. It shouldn't take this long to get someone to talk to me about my order.

Date: 2/27/2017
Order number 1005572
Product Name: Cupshe Seaboard Games Printing One-Piece Swimsuit -M.