CupSheincorrect order

R

I have placed a big order with CupShe and they messed everything up! When I received my order it was totally incorrect. There were supposed to be 8 things there, but I found only 7. Two items where the ones I've ordered but quality was very poor, and another five were the ones I did not order!!
I contacted CupShe customer service and asked for a refund, but they said that it was against their policy and they were not able to refund my money. They offered a discount on my next order as an excuse. Very funny!
These guys are crazy if they are thinking that I will order anything from them again! What a joke!

RESOLVED

• Es
    estefania moronta Aug 13, 2019

I would like to know if my order is lost, I placed an order for 3 dresses to get send to New Jersey and when I go to track my package it's all the way in California (9405510895343314274766) that's my tracking number. I would like to know when I will be getting my order because you guys apparently miss shipped it

• Je
    Jenniferseymour May 02, 2019

I ordered a baithing suit almost a month ago and it hasn't game it said the average delivery is around 11-14 days I still haven't gotten it and i don't know how to get ahold of someone?! It also says the package would be shipped in about 70 hours or so and every time I go back to it it still says that so I don't know if it was even shipped or not.

• Je
    Jenniferseymour May 01, 2019

• M2
    m2cs Aug 20, 2018

Had to have Better Business Bureau get involved. They do not respond to emails or phone calls. People are not getting refunds and deliveries. I am currently waiting on their response to BBB of NJ. So far nothing yet.
    I've been trying to contact Cupshe for 2 weeks.

• Re
    Renee Miano Aug 20, 2018

Cupshe advertises that they sell swimsuits online with "easy to return"
    They have NO phone number! You can only email to request a return and they do not respond. There is no way to get a hold of them at all. When the items arrived for some reason I had to pick them up at the post office with a signature and the items had come from Japan.

• Ve
    veronica comandone Aug 20, 2018

Ordered suits, didn't fit, sent an email as instructed and haven't heard anything back. Swimming suits are bad, deform. They wont get back to me for a return. Do not buy from them.

• Be
    Becky hausman Aug 16, 2018

Can not get a confirmation number to return a swimsuit that did not fit at all ! I have tried to reach out 6 times and no response ! Customer service has no phone number ! Not a happy camper
    At all I will never order from them again

• CupShe Aug 01, 2016

Dear customer, We cannot see any information about your order number. Would you please offer us your order number? We will contact you.