Cuballama / Techrrific — a fraudulent charge was made to my checking account in the amount of $22.99.
A charge of $22.99 was made to my checking account as a POS transaction. After calling the number listed (see screenshot below) multiple times to listen to the recorded message (my Spanish isn't that good) Facebook suggested Gonzalez Carolina from Miami FL as a friend. Did the money go to Cuballama or to that phone? Please contact me at [protected]@live.com.
More Cuballama / Techrrific Complaints & Reviews
- Cuballama - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Cuballama - fraudulent use of debit card
- www.cuballama.com - Scam!!!
- www.cuballama.com - their connectivity didn't work 
- www.cuballama.com - Fake bills and no agents, who would help you
- Cuballama - long distance calling
- Cuballama - a refill that my relative in cuba didn't receive
- Cuballama - nothing but a headache
- Cuballama / Techrrific - balance vs recharge
- Cuballama - I am complaining about my gifts