Cub Cadet2011 ltx1050

My first new tractor, biggest piece of crap I ever bought! Can't even climb side hill from back yard.! Motor has the power, but junk hydro is worthless. Always was. I see you recalled them for a parking gear or something. You should replace them all! I will certainly not be recommending these to my friends. model # 13wq91ap009. Serial # 1c30h60-102 if you truly stand behind your products, you will contact me and make this right. Pat spicer 12275 coral rd. Coral, mi. 49322.