CSX Transportation / operational concerns
I have read your guide on the length of the sounding of the horns. The trains that run through Smiths Station and Phenix City go out of their way to disrupt the town. At 1:30 this morning the trains blew their horns for over 3 minutes straight without stopping. During school hours they blow the horns constantly going up and down the rails for several minutes. Then do it again minutes later. There are schools in this area. The train disrupts learning. I can see where they would need to sound their horn at a crossing, but the bars are also there for safety. This is an issue because they blow the horns when there is no crossing and at inconvenient hours for the citizens.
More CSX Transportation Complaints & Reviews
- CSX Railroad - hours of operation 
- CSX Railroad Orlando, Florida - constant blowing horns 
- CSX Railroad - public safety issue 
- CSX - loud horns in residential areas 
- CSX - complaint is in reference to train blocking tracks for over 45 min.
- CSX Transportation - csx trains blocking tracks
- CSX Elsdon Line - train stopped funeral procession for 30 mins.
- CSX Transportation - destruction of property
- CSX Transportation - I want the company to pay for the damages done to my car after cross arm hit it.
- CSX Transportation - train blocking multiple busy intersections