CSX Railroad — public safety issue
There is a railroad crossing in Pompano Beach Florida on Atlantic Blvd just West of I-95. The crossing has become very rough and traffic must slow considerably to cross it. Worse, there are metal plates that are shifting and some are rising so that their sides are exposed. I ride a motorcycle and this is an extremely dangerous situation for motorcyclists especially at night when its nearly impossible to see. I took the time to contact CSX and spoke with a representative and after taking all of MY PERSONAL information, they put the onus on ME to go to the crossing and find the crossing ID. Since that time, I have become ill and cannot currently walk. However, when ridden across that crossing 6 months later, nothing has been done. CSK railroad has completely put the onus on me alone to provide them with information before they will initiate some action. I find this exceedingly publicly irresponsible. Should someone get hurt at this crossing due to their negligence, I hope they find this post and can find me as I will gladly testify on their behalf.
More CSX Railroad Complaints & Reviews
- CSX Railroad - hours of operation
- CSX Railroad Orlando, Florida - constant blowing horns
- CSX - loud horns in residential areas
- CSX - complaint is in reference to train blocking tracks for over 45 min.
- CSX Transportation - csx conductors are advised to target american citizens that complain
- CSX Transportation - csx trains blocking tracks
- CSX Elsdon Line - train stopped funeral procession for 30 mins.
- CSX Transportation - destruction of property
- CSX Transportation - I want the company to pay for the damages done to my car after cross arm hit it.
- CSX Transportation - train horn