Crystal Car Wash & Kwik Kar Lubeterrible experience!

M

I took my car in to have my oil changed in November 2007. During the course of driving I noticed my oil was leaking, so I took it to a Ford dealership to see if I had an oil leak. After inspection, the Ford dealership informed me there were holes in the oil filter and it looked as if the person that changed my oil last cranked the filer with a wrench to tighten it. I contact the owner of Crystal Car Wash & Kwik Kar Lube - Ben Park on a few different occasions, informed him of the situation and asked to be reimbursed for the inspection of my vehicle at Ford $97.00 + tax + oil change $30. and my car rental $40. I proposed we settle for $150 flat. Ben conducted his own investigation and informed me today that the problem could of not been from when I had my oil changed at his facility.

• Sy
    Sylvie2 Nov 04, 2018

I went at Kwik Kar wash at Esters Rd and

Pioneer in Irving Tx and I put my $10 and I get a $3 cash back because I choose $7
    super wash but they machine didn't work. I need my refund of $7 back please. My name is Sylvie Masemo here are my number is [protected].

• Ka
    Karen Zimman Sep 19, 2018

I went to get an oil change and I said regular oil and the manager Austin put synthetic and started yelling at me and just charged me for synthetic instead of regular oil price terrible place to go to and management is terrible especially when he yelling at an employee not good whatsoever will not go there

• Hu
    Hua Deng Sep 02, 2018

I went to do a State Inspection today. And the inspector called me "Asian" with my name right on his screen. The shop is 305 Legacy Dr., Plano, Texas 75023, Inspector's name Derek Vickrey.

• Na
    Nathan Adams Aug 20, 2018

I worked Kwik Kar both in Spring and Hemptead Texas. I decided to leave for a job closer to home and I have not received my last paycheck due in February. Nor did I get reimbursed $100.00 for uniform cost taken out of my check. I have spoke to the Manager Pete several times without any resolution. I am simply trying to receive what is owe to me.

• Sg
    SGHS Jun 08, 2011

I had my car washed and paid for far more than basic. I received a car back with a filthy interior and interiot and exterior glass. new ownership ignored BBB complaint. Do no patronize for wash or car repair or inspection. I have heard rumor the sell fake inspection. stickers.