Crunch Fitnesscustomer service

P Apr 16, 2019

Hello Henry,

Thank you for taking the time to talked to me today.

On April 8th at 7:30pm, I went as usual to my local Crunch gym with my 15 year old son. (my membership 19.99 allow me to have a guest). It is normal that the clerk at the counter ask my son for his own membership which he always decline because he does not drive and for now he always come with me.

As approaching the entrance I notice Venecia Gamboa was speaking with a family, Sydney greeted us and asked my son to get his own membership, which we reply that he is only fifteen. Then, I proceed to enter my kid information on the guest list when Ms. Gamboa snatched the pen out of my hand and tells me that she has a family before me, I replied that she was still talking to them and I had a zumba class to attend, she said that I have to wait if I want my son to get in. Members started to starred at us and my son was clearly embarrassed by the situation, I asked her to let him use the restroom, she declined it. I decided to go inside for a minute to let the attention to go away. When I come back, she started to lectured me, I asked her for her name and Ms. Gamboa decline to provided, I asked Sydney she said they didn't have any paper, I asked to write it down in a register paper. Ms. Gamboa looked at me angry and said: " That's it, I will take care of your membership and escort you out, where is the security" then she ran out to look for the shopping center security, When she came back I told her "I am just asking you for your name, look what scene you are causing, looked how some people are recording you" she finally gave me her name and I moved on to my class, which it was already started and I was not able to enjoyed.

I am writing you today to request what Ms. Gamboa threatened me to do "take care of your membership", a refund of all my annual and monthly fees as it was a decision of one of your representatives to cancel my membership.