Cricutproblems with the software update

C

Before the latest upgrade when I hit the "make it" button, the mats were a different color from the images so that the images can easily be seen to move around to fit the paper size I wanted to cut on.  now, starting yesterday, the mats are the same color as the images, so the images have a very thin white line around them. This makes a number of options unavailable, such as printing more than one color on a mat. Well possible, but a nightmare. If I change the color of the images to green, hit "make it" the mat turns green, if I change the images to black, and hit "make it" the mat is black. either way, I can’t see the images well enouh to move them around so that you can use a less than 12” wide piece of paper. I just spent over an hour on chat (don't get me started about their chat!!), only to find out that this was a software upgrade yesterday.  too bad, so sad attitude.

• Vi
    vicky zipfel Oct 28, 2019

I have a Cricut Air that is 2 yrs old and with the last update, it will no longer work with my 5 yr old Mac Book! It was fine for the first 1.5 years and now its a very expensive piece of junk with LOTS of accessories that are worthless to me. I would never buy another one of these machines.