Cricutcricut maker and cartridge adapter

R Apr 16, 2019

Not happy with Cricut Customer Service. I just purchased a Cricut Maker along with many accessories for my wife's birthday. This was to replace an older cricut that used cartridges...first discovery was that there isn't a cartridge slot on the Cricut Maker, so you have to order a Cartridge Adapter. After getting the adapter, several of the cartridges stated they were previously linked (they weren't...only owner, never used on a linked system). Finally, 2 of the linked, but the 3rd one never did. Contracted Customer Support which stated "sorry, without a receipt, our policy is that there is nothing we can do." Understand that I have the cartridge (and have had it for years)...but who saves receipts for years "just in case"? Company needs to revisit their customer service policy as they are not customer oriented. Cost is minimal to add the missing cartridge...but it isn't something I should have to do - especially after spending hundreds (approaching $1k for all that was purchased) on a new system. I would love to see them revamp their organization to work with their customers rather than establish policy to frustrate them.

cricut maker and cartridge adapter

Johnson1kim Oct 26, 2020

I Purchased the cricut maker in November of 2019 . I debated getting the explorer air but decided to spend a little more and go with the maker.
    Huge mistake !!! I did a lot of research before purchasing and decided the maker would be great.
    Cricut advertised that I could purchase a cartridge adapter to be able to put all of my cartridges onto design space .
    But they have been oUt of the adapter for almost a year and now i do not even see it at all on the cricut website today.
    I have called several times sitting on hold forever!! and have also emailed . Waste of my time and money ! I am so disappointed in your company and your false advertising.
    If I would have known all of this I would have just bought the explorer air,
    I now have hundreds And hundreds of dollars in cartridges that are now useless.
    I would love to have this issue resolved but have not gotten anywhere with your company ☹️

• Rb
    RBraly Oct 26, 2020

@Johnson1kim I have a cartridge adapter that I can loan you. Once uploaded, you probably won't need the adapter anymore.