Cricutcricut explore air 2

J

I ordered my cricut on 3-8-17 and I still do not have it!!! I have been tracking it and it told me that it would be here on 3-11-17 and then it changed and said 3-15-17... Well, today is 3-15-17 aaannndd... It's still not here!!! I am livid!!! Not a happy customer! I was so looking forward to having this item and using it to its fullest and this company can't even get there items to the customer on time! Angry and ready to send it back. I spent $328 on my purchase and it can't even be here on time. Glad I didn't start purchasing the mystery boxes like I thought about.

• Je
    jessicaayla Sep 30, 2019

Click Here: https://nrzee.com/home-decoration/cricut-explore-air-2-machine/

• Je
    jessicaayla Sep 30, 2019

Everyone who has ever buy a personalized cutting machine has heard about CRICUT Explore Air 2 Machine. Why? Because they are one of the developers and world leaders of personal electronic cutting machines in a time spanning over 50 whooping years! With several tools that engender inspire and creativity, such as the Cricut online design software and their range of Cricut electronic cutting machine. They have become a brand to trust with your cutting needs and requirements.
    Before we begin to explore the specs and functionality of this designed machine fully, when you open up the carton, it is necessary that we first address the emotions this machine. I have to find best guide Here.