Cricutbad service

D

I purchased cricut cutting machine and used it with their design studio software. After downloading update onto my computer the cricut machine wouldn't work. I phoned and spoke to someone there (I phoned from ireland) who after an hour told me it was my cricut machine. So I purchased another one and exactly the same is happening. I have emailed them many times with no joy and I was told when I spoke to someone that an expert would ring me back. That was over a week ago - still waiting.

I think their customer service is atrocious and to think that they sell their product worldwide - they don't seem bother with customer care or that their products do what they say it does.

• Xi
    xiloap Jun 15, 2016

I am disgusted with the run around over the phone and on line with the customer service dept at Cricut and Provocarft regarding this product! A warning to all of those Gypsyaholics and Cricutaholics, educate your self before purchasing one of these crafting devices, The Gypsy by Cricut is NO longer supported by any means or repaired by Cricut! On the Gypsy learn about the Blue Light Death before purchasing it! There are NO refunds, replacements or trade ups on it!

• Fr
    fredipuppy Jan 28, 2010

Cricut customer support is non existant. Machine I bought my daughter for Christmas didn't work out of the box. When I was finally able to get through to customer service they gave me [protected] as fax to send receipt, I have faxed from several differnt machines all confirming fax sent, Cricut tells me they have received no fax. It's now Jan 28. Thanks for ruining my daughters Christmas.