Craigslist, Propay — fake name
I saw on craigslist an offer for a 2003 toyota corolla S for 2497$
do i contacted the seller and he told me that it will go threw propay so that we are both secure (his name was michael duncan) so i send the money threw moneygram to the 3rd party
since that time i haven't heart anything from him
so i calle propay and they do not have any record of me there and they told me to stop my transaction and file a report, well I calle moneygram and unfortunately the money was already picked up.
so now i am dealing with the police and try to get the car or the money.
my contact name at propay was dallas raines
More Craigslist, Propay Complaints & Reviews
- Craigslists - personal assistant
- Craigslist Macbook Pro Using Tnt Service - craigslist scam using fake tnt shipping service
- Craigslist - deleted postings without notification
- Vita Mix 5200 Blender / Sound Enclosure On Craigslist - listing removal: vita mix 5200 blender onwers - free drawing for sound enclosure
- Craigslist - scam listing on craigslist sf bay area
- Craigslist - simon rincon "handyman"
- Craigslist - services/financial
- Craigslist - response back from an ad on your site
- Craigslist - contact craigslist for help
- Craigslist - mobile mechanic