Craigslist — job incomplete; warranty not honored; abusive language by contractor
I purchased vinyl siding installation from David Jesionowski, 52 Route 125 Kingston, NH, [protected], who advertises his services on Craigslist. He left a barrel of his garbage on my property, didn't finish the gutter downspout and faucets, and re-attached the wires to my house with a nail and a piece of scrap vinyl siding; the nail blew off after a day, leaving dangerous dangling wires hanging from my house.
His contract states that the work is warranted, but he refuses to complete the work or fix the wires.
When I contacted him, asking him to fix the wires immediately due to the dangerous situation, he sent me an abusive text in response.
"Its been 1 day you dont have to be a douche bag READ YOUR CONTRACT. Not responsible for electrical i took pictures that down spout was off not my responsibility so your whining about a spicket which i was gonna fix but since your being a [censored] about it go [censored] yourself no wonder you i ve alone loser"
I contacted BBB to process a complaint; they said that his company is out of business and they cannot help me resolve this matter.
I want other consumers to be aware of these concerns.
More Craigslist Complaints & Reviews
- Craigslists - personal assistant
- Craigslist Macbook Pro Using Tnt Service - craigslist scam using fake tnt shipping service
- Craigslist - deleted postings without notification
- Vita Mix 5200 Blender / Sound Enclosure On Craigslist - listing removal: vita mix 5200 blender onwers - free drawing for sound enclosure
- Craigslist - scam listing on craigslist sf bay area
- Craigslist - simon rincon "handyman"
- Craigslist - services/financial
- Craigslist - response back from an ad on your site
- Craigslist - contact craigslist for help
- Craigslist - mobile mechanic