Craft HolstersThe order was unavailable and the seller hasn't refunded me

R Review updated:

I bought gun holsters from Craft Holsters and couple of days later I got the email that the order was unavailable. However, it was mentioned on the website. I said that I didn’t want to wait and would love to get my refund. There all problems began, because the seller started to tell some fake excuses and non-sense. So, after 3 months I still haven’t got my refund. I won’t use their services again.

•   Apr 29, 2016

Dear customer,
    my name is Simon and I am new to the Craft Holsters team. I have noticed your problem and I would like to help you to resolve it. First of all, I would like to apologize for inconveniece. Please, could you contact me so we could find a proper solution?
    You can write me on: [protected]@craftholsters.com
    Thank you and have a nice day.
    Regards,
    Simon

• P
      Jun 01, 2016

I just would like to let you know that I received my order today and I am thoroughly delighted, the holster is a perfect fit for both the pistol and the duty belt it is meant for and the basket weave pattern is also a perfect match for the belt and its accessories. Holster for my Bersa is really cool..and belt is great as well...I will probably order from this company again. Thank you.

• S
      Jun 30, 2016

Well, that was worth the wait, very well made, just the right size, well detailed. I like it and my Taurus Ultralite 444 likes the holster too. The height puts the grip just above the level of my belt while wearing jeans. Great..I didn't really need adjustable retaining snaps, but no big deal. Price is way under comp US prices, increase it.. the holster does not require any break in and fits just like a glove..Again, good job guys.

• W
      Sep 06, 2018
    Craft Holsters - Left handed holster for H & K P30
    Slovakia

I recently purchased a holster from Craft Holster located in Europe. Finding a left handed holster is not very easy. They custom made the holster and after following their break in instructions the fit is excellent.
    They made the process seamless with great communication

• S
      Nov 20, 2018
    Craft Holsters - Gun holster
    Tempe
    Arizona
    craftholsters.com

I just want to say that I don't understand why negative comments about these guys. They sold me very good holster, perfect fit, quality was top-notch and it arrived in a heartbeat.

Thank you Craft Holsters, keep up good work!

• C
      Jan 05, 2020
    Craft Holsters - Fraud on credit card.

A few days after my credit card was charged for a $68. holster from Craft Holsters I had a $200. charge on my card that appeared to be from them, but was definitely fraud. Cannot say if it was them but they seem to be using a company that is a little shady to do their billing.

•   Jan 15, 2020

@Chris2284 Hey Chris! This is Al from Craft Holsters. I am really sorry to hear that you are having this issue. It could happen that there was some kind of problem during the checkout process or when transferring money in between bank accounts, although it's very, very rare. I would like to help you sort out this problem, but I need specific info about your order (order number, product info), so please drop me an e-mail at [protected]@craftholsters.com and we'll do our best to resolve this issue to your convenience. Regards, Al.