Cozy WintersI want my money back!

I

I received a wrong size product from Cozy Winters and after I contacted customer service they gave me permission to send it back. They promised me a refund, but after they received the product back they suddenly changed their minds! I contacted them many times and asked about my money and they said that they simply can't give me a refund. When I asked for some reasonable explanation they said that there was nothing to explain. I have no idea what is going on but I want my money back!