Cox Communicationshome life security

M

Beware of Cox homeLife security. This security doesn't work and gives a false since of security. We paid 1, 300.00 for 6 security camera's that don't work most of the time and never record. Over 7 technicians have been out to my home and not one can fix my problems. The last technician that was out to install the new C.V.R. app. on our phones was to no avail. He said it was un fixable ! Cox has denied me a refund and wants me to continue paying them a monthly charge. I have been a policeman for over 35 years and this telling you all, this is system is totally trash !