Courts Singapore — study chair
I had placed the following order on 31st March, 2018
Tax Invoice: [protected]
Brand Description: Study Chair (Brown)
Del Locn: H
Proposed Delivery Date: 4 Apr 2018 (11AM - 2PM)
On the 4th of April, 2018, there was no delivery between 11am to 2 pm and I was not notified.
This is the number of the delivery person: [protected]
Later after I complained to customer service, delivery person called to tell me that there was a mix up in the ware house and we set a time 7 pm on 4th April.
At 7 pm, his lorry breaks down! And I know because I called him, I was not informed either. We then agree to wait for this Saturday 11 am to 2 pm, but until now, there is no notification from courts on this.
This is extremely poor customer service!!! and I am very disappointed that courts mammoth condones this kind of behavior towards customers.
Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response · Apr 09, 2018
Hi Chin Yaik. Our sincerest apology on what happened. Please assist to advise your invoice number as the one given above lacks 1 digit. Thank you.
Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response · Apr 15, 2018
Hi Chin Yaik,
We would love to follow up on your purchase invoice for us to assist you.
Customer Service Specialist
More Courts Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Singapore - totally screwed up my order 
- Courts Singapore - bad service attitude from salesman 
- Courts Singapore - about the flexi plan 
- Courts Singapore - acer computer 
- Courts Megastore Singapore - irresponsible delivery service
- Courts Singapore - microsoft surface pro 4 (tax invoice 92360288917)
- Courts Singapore - service 
- Courts Singapore - hitachi washer
- Courts Singapore - courts online order
- Courts Singapore - lousy resource arrangement