Menu
C
Author of the complaint
10:34 am EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bought this washer. They deliver to me and didn't help me fix up. Called the sales man he told me to buy a few pipe for the washer and drainage. How the hell I suppose to know which type? They didn't give me any warranty card and instruction menu. Just send me a washer and expect that I know how to install, set up and use? Now my washer cannot be use and I need to stress about pipe. Lousy service and think twice before you purchase anything.

More Courts Singapore complaints & reviews