Courts Singapore Logo

Courts Singapore

Having problems with Courts Singapore?

1800 222 6868 (Customer Care)
+65 91 873 905 (Shuttle Bus Service Enquiries, Feedbacks and Lost Items)
+65 65 004 168 (FlexiPlan Accounts)
50 Tampines North Drive 2
Sat10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

humiliating customer experience

I bought a samsung player from courts west gate n was giving electric shocks at home. They refused to replace but argued that product is ok and am ignorant. Am not asking for money back or another new product. Am asking only for safety. Thanks to mohd joffri and lester chua who literally made me fight for my dignity. Do I need to be humiliated? After all was asking for safety for my family.

warranty services

I was disgusted by the workers at courts today(opposite to 313 somerset)their manners were really bad and...

about the flexi plan

As this issue is I help my friend to take the gadget and therefore the singapore courts furniture doesn't...

aircon extended warranty services

Had been shopping with courts for decades, but recent year had been very disgusted by your aircon service, even I paid for extended warranty. Bought in aug 2013, break down in 2015, have to fight to get their service down to check, told no part and compressor got to wait but after checking with lg myself, parts and compressor are actually available. Fight again with courts contractor but still doesn't move. Have to go to courts and put on speaker phone with lg for them to believe that parts are actually available. Fight again with their contractor before they agreed to do the job. All these more than 10 days during haze period without aircon. Its useless speaking nice and normally to them, they just like ping pong around.

Now less than 1 year, aircon breakdown again last week, same story but a little worse, told extended warranty don't cover compressor, its my own problem now, I have to call lg directly. Mr. Vincent tan of courts extended warranty "told" me otherwise if they contact lg i've to wait and don't know when. This is courts type of mission and core values advertise largely in their corporate website.

service

My husband received a call from your debt collector today 22/3/2016 at 1657hours asking of when my husband going to make payment. As was mention by my husband on previous call by other collector that he will make payment at the end of the month which was every 31st but they misheard him as 21st.
This debt collector was very very rude as he raised his voice towards my husband and acted like an illegal money lender. When my husband ask for his name, he refuse to tell and keep on asking about the payment.
My husband told him that he only to make $50-$100 payment but this guy said"that means you don't want to pay" and my husband have not even finish talking he hang up the phone.
On per other teleconvo with other customer service, my husband did mention that he works as a mover currently and only got paid if he has job.
As for this guy who called my husband, he is very very rude. First he called without any greeting or introducing himself, he ask my husband of when to pay, sencondly he raise his voice towards my husband and thirdly he hang up the phone before my husband finish talking.
This is the number which call my husband 9138 4126

failed to deliver goods purchased from their online store

I made a purchase on their online store on the 11 november 2014. It was for a monitor and a usb thumb drive...

unsatisfactory customer service

Here is a feedback of an extremely dissatisfied courts customer. I have recently purchased most of our...

irresponsible delivery service

I went to courts on 9 feb and purchase a washing machine. As my current machineis not functioning, I had indicated urgent delivery. The salesman told me the earliest possible is10 feb. I told him that I would choose11 feb (7-9pm), he checked and confirmed that the date and time are fine. This request was also indicated in my tax invoice.

On 11 feb, the deliveryman came to my residence at 3pm and was not able to deliver as I was at work. He called my mobile, and I told him it has to be the night, as stipulated in the receipt. So we agreed on 7.30pm on the same day.

I rushed home and waited for the delivery but no phone call was received at all and the deliveryman did not appear. I tried calling the hotline, as well as allt he stores (causeway point, tampines mall, etc) and no one picked up. At around 8.50pm, I discovered the "track my delivery" function in courts website, so I keyed in my invoice number. It showed that my goods are in transit and the van was at . At around 10pm, I tracked that the van was at , near area a. At around 10.30pm, I tracked that the van was at , which is my residence for the goods to be delivered. The indication showed that the van has reached current location, delivered the goodsand completed the task! However, I saw no sight of the van when I looked out of the window, and even went down to thelevel 1 carpark/ drop-off area to search for the van.

I am now left with a full load of laundry yet to be done, and I am going for a business trip soon. I have made full payment on the day of purchase and I do not expect this kind of service from courts!

Can someone please explain what is going on??? If you can't fulfill this kind of customer service to me and other customers who had suffered the same state, we would need a full refund! And it would take a long time (if ever again) to trust your service again.

[Resolved] bad service attitude from salesman

On 18/03/2012, I went to courts @ jurong point as I am interested to install a tv in my room. I went into the...

totally screwed up my order

I was at courts lot 1 & purchased an electrolux washer, an electrolux dryer & a samsung fridge from abdul...

acer computer

I bought a Acer desktop about 2 years ago, during the first year, the motherboard and hardisk gave alot of problem, luckily it was during the warranty period and was replaced but recently after the waranty period the whole compuer hang and shut down, I called courts to come down and have a look as I had bought extended warranty from them. It took them about 1 week to get back to me to arrange someone to come down and have a look. I specifically told the girl that please arrange someone to reapir it on site as my son need the pc and was told no problem but when the No. 1 repair guy came down, he just say that he need to bring the pc for repair and it will take 2-3 weeks, no explanation was given to me, he just say that extended warranty doesn't reapir on site, I read through the contract that I have with Courts but couldn't find any terms and condition that mention this. I refused to let him leave with the pc and called courts again for some explanation, again they arrange someone to come down and this time the No. 2nd guy at least take a look at the pc and explain that they need to bring it back to check the pc throughly. after 1 week of repair, the no. 1 reapir guy bought back the computer but this idiot refused to set up the pc for us and says that cause we know where the wire are, we are in a better position to set up the pc and wanted to leave!! What kind of service is this? In the end my son set up the pc but the same problem was not solved, the pc still hang and blue screen, when I called the repair people, they have the cheek to tell me that the pc have virus!! they have took back the pc for 1 week and told me that they have replaced the graphics card and have run a thorough test on the pc without finding any other problems and the same problem is still there, I really wondered what kind of engineer you have.

After calling courts again, they told me that they need to take back th pc again and I requested that they help to replaced a stand in pc for me as it's the festive season and my sons need to use the pc but was told that they do not have this service!!

I really like to advise those that are considering buying a pc, please do not buy Acer brand neither buy anything from Courts if they do not change their service quality!!

• Kh
    Khong Aug 15, 2018

This is the second time it happened to me. Delivery was supposed to be from 2pm to 5pm. The first time the delivery man came at 1130pm. Now as I am writing this complaint at 10pm the delivery man is still not here!!!

Can't believe I never learn my lesson. Not going to have a third time! Meaning not buying from your store again!

• Lu
    lucy lim Aug 15, 2018

I just received the TV. TV is working fine.

However, your men could not mount the TV onto the wall as the brackets were not provided. Temporarily it is now on TV stands provided. I doubt it will be stable.

So how? When are you sending the brackets over?

Thank you.

Lucy Lim
    blk 54
    pipit road unit 11-64
    singapore 370054

Contact 98430726

• Sh
    Shilpa Penubolu Sep 10, 2018

I purchased the singer sewing machine 8280 from courts and was in an idea that I got a great deal as they mentioned that actual price is 499 sgd and the offer price is 199 sgd.

Later I realised that the actual price is 245 sgd. This is a straight lie and cheating the customer. I have lost the trust in courts. Very bad attitude towards customers.

• Oo
    Oon Oct 02, 2018

I purchased 2 Samsung TV and redeem the Microsoft wireless keyboards.
    Found that one keyboard not able to connect with the smart TV.
    The other one the speaker's key not able to adjust the volume.
    Where can I send them for repair or exchange the new one.

• Li
    Lionel Tan Dec 18, 2019

Requested for delivery date online, then email saying not confirmed and no updates till I emailed them! Then they replied emailed saying booked a delivery date and then on the day no delivery plus no one actually called to update or get back to you!

Seriously a rubbish company!! Will never buy from them again!

• Jc
    Jclinton Jan 15, 2020

Our new washing machine was delivered by Courts, however the delivery people damaged our stairs by dragging the old machine down them. Unsure whether this was accidental or deliberate as they were frustrated about needing to disconnect the old machine. No response from Courts despite sending several emails. See attached photos.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices