Courts Singaporeabout the flexi plan

C Jun 27, 2016 Review updated:

As this issue is I help my friend to take the gadget and therefore the singapore courts furniture doesn't give me to pay instalment plan and they carry on add on the additional charges and therefore they even ask one of the company name lambert lawston & partners(s) pte. Ltd come and mail to me the payment regard about if I don't pay they will sue me to bankruptcy as I know this type of people in courts singapore is too much as I tell myself I can't be paying you as the interest is a high plus you can't pity a person who is a single mum who have a kid to raise it is so bad and black hearted person they are. Please people out there don't visit to singapore courts furniture even they got promotion is a lie! So better be careful

• F
      Jun 01, 2018

they lie cheat steal

• D
      Aug 13, 2018

No other options for mid income earners to pay their installment and suddenly give letter of summon even when we thought the plan is close as payment was made. Seriously not professional, no system and courtesy to even answer my phone calls! Please do not liaise with Courts at all as their service is not professional, sincere and no courtesy to even revert back to customers.

• S
      May 03, 2019

not only from that company but from Hase Fargo Partners & Associates too. after read of what you told, I wont visit courts again especially flexi plans. i feel [censored].