Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.myreally bad service for delivery tv 58 inch

C Oct 29, 2019

On monday 22oct i've sign agreement in courts nilai for philips tv 58". Agreement no [protected]. Seller said item not in store. So had to pick from gudang. I have to keep on tracking my tv. warehouse person didnt call me. I have been waiting for 1week now. Now is 29oct Still no call. Everyday need to call customer service. But he told me item is in transit. He also tell me he dont know why i didnt get the tv. Reaalllyyyy bad service from u. I wont buy from courty anymore. This is the first and last.

RESOLVED

• Courts Malaysia's response · Oct 30, 2019

Dear Ms./Mrs. Noor Azureen Binti Arshad,

Thank you for contacting Courts Customer Service.

First of all, we would like to apologized for the inconvenience happened.

Referring to your concern, we have forwarded to our Warehouse Department to check further on your delivery status. We will revert back once received feedback from their end.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Please keep this inquiry number 51237 for your reference.

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [email protected] or call our customer service hotline at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

• Courts Malaysia's response · Nov 02, 2019

Dear Ms./Mrs. Noor Azureen Binti Arshad,

Good day to you.

First of all, we would like to apologized for the delay in replying feedback.

Referring to your concern, we have received feedback that the item 55IN UHD SMART LED TV - PHILIPS has been delivered on 31st October 2019. Therefore, we will proceed to close this query.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.