The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved County Imports / Buggy World — Buyer Beware
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Be careful where you decide to spend your hard earned money. I bought a go-kart for my son for Christmas; however, we have had numerous issues with county imports from the beginning. The first problem was they were supposed to deliver the kart on the Thursday before Christmas. It did not get here until a week later, and all the while they strung us along until the last minute. If you have any complaints against them try calling and sooner or later you will realize they have caller id and will screen your calls.
By the way the kart has been stuck on full throttle since we started it. County imports gives shotty advice at best in order to help. Oh, but we can send it do someplace locally and they will reimburse the parts but not labor. Of course they said this over the phone, so whether or not this will happen is completely hypothetical.
With a little bit of work you can find the deal comparable to theirs with less hassle. Avoid the same trouble we have. After all it's your hard earned money.
More County Imports / Buggy World Complaints & Reviews
- County Imports - bms tiger 150cc scooter
- County Imports - not doing what they promised
- Countyimports.com - ADVERTISE PRODUCT THEY DONT STOCK
- County Imports - Bad product and even worse customer service
- Countyimports.com - defective jetmoto 125
- County Imports - 250cc roketa scooter
- County Imports - Dune buggy
- County Imports - Did not receive a title for my trike after two months
- County Imports - Ice bear 150 trike
- County Imports - Scooter order