Country Club Sod & Landscapedon't use this company they don't stand behind their product

R

We recently had a pool built in our backyard and hired Country Club Sod and Landscape to install the backyard irrigation system and resod my front yard with St. Augustine and my neighbor's side and backyard with Bahia. We hired Country Club because, according to them, they ordered their sod from Duda, the sod was warranted against weeds and insects, and they did not require payment until the work was complete. We noticed weeds after the first week of installation and contacted Country Club. They sent Ed Stein out to look at our lawn and he told us to start mowing it, that they weren't going anywhere and would see this through. We mowed weekly and continued calling.

Frequently we had to call several times before getting through to Cathy. She never returned any of our calls. Country Club sent a lawn service (Dr. Jack’s) out to analyze our sod and told us they would hire them to treat our lawn a few times to fix the problem. The lawn service technician from Dr. Jack’s told us we had Bermuda grass and there was nothing he could use to treat that. The next contact we received was a faxed letter from Country Club stating that they were not responsible for our sod once installed and they were not going to do anything regarding our problem. I find it interesting that they would tell us they were hiring a lawn service but once they found out what the problem was they washed their hands of the situation.

Don't use this company they don't stand behind their product.

Company details:
Country Club Sod & Landscape
1600 N Ronald Regan Boulevard
Longwood FL [protected]
www.countryclubsod.net

saifff Aug 16, 2018

Paid 10K as assured they will give the login details and other details but till now i have not received, so i asked money back and close the matter.

CharmsT Aug 20, 2018

Horrible patetic service
    Rude staff: Afzal, Syed Yusuf
    Angel Gaddi
    False promises...of having hotels in. Ras al khaimah Fujerah
    Need to literally beg to get something out of country club
    Hotels in Goa are very poorly kept with dirtybed linen
    Pictures can be displayed later

• Ru
    Rustam ansari Aug 21, 2018

I invest 11000 aed in property in India I suddenly my mom get sick and I did heart surgery for mom then I ask refund of my money they told me it's take 60 days to get back then again same drama going on finally they gave a check after 16 month and that check get bounce

Still I did not get single Dirham from country club

• Je
    jetedra_235 Aug 21, 2018

Dear team,

So pl Help me & urgently

My membership Cancellation requirement, Already raise request last month 20-Jan- 2018,

No any resolution & no any Respond my Complaint

My membership no. CVRK1V5LB247714
    Mobile no. Registered. 8000785211

• Tp
    t.periasamy Nov 14, 2018

i regret to inform that i want releave country clubs member .hence i request that already paid deposite&other amounts may kindly be refund me as early as posible please (my member no-CVMDICLUB5SB221827.T.PERIASAMY.MADURAI)

• Su
    Sujith5215 Dec 10, 2018

Hi There
    Good morning

Could you please tell me how I can cancel my country club account and get back the money, as until now I didn't use any of your services.

thank you.

• Po
    Pooja Chandu Feb 11, 2019

While taking a membership. Site seeing and staying is free. Only source to destination and destination to source ticket fare and food will be charged they said. Now when we are asking for holiday. They are saying only staying. Site seeing is not included. Now tell me what exactly your team in providing in holiday package? I need the explanation

Manjula Balakrishnan Apr 28, 2019

We have joined the country club in Malaysia in 2018. What will would like to highlight is very very poor response from the customer office over here in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.

The office number in Bangsar office is disconnected and i called the customer care person also not reachable.

I prefer to cancel my membership and kindly refund

• Cp
    CP.Rajesh Oct 28, 2019

I had taken Country Club membership in 2014 in Country Club Dubai by paying AED22, 000 and till date I have not used the same. As I understand Country Club is closed in Dubai and I need refund of my money back.

I request you support on this refund.