Country Club - Indianot meeting commitments!

B

I upgraded my membership to their SuperCool membership with the commitments from them on the following:

1) They would give me free land
2) F&B vouchers worth Rs.10,000/-
3) 3Days stay in Kovalam
4) 5 days of room stay free in their clubs
5) fifteen years of free usage of Bandhipur club.

I have not used the 3rd point so I do not know what is in store for me there, also to get the letter for their commitment I had to call them many many times and finally had to go to VP level. For the Bandhhipur resort booking, they asked me to mail, but till now I did not even get an acknowledgment on the same.

The free land allotment letter has still not reached and I don't know if I will ever get it. For the F&B vouchers also I am calling them still and there is absolutely no proper answer from them. 5 days of stay is interesting, when we tried booking through that offer they would say rooms are full. But when I called the club directly and say I am willing to pay for the room, you will find the rooms available.

Very importantly the Mktg guy who would give you all the commitments will not even care to pick your call after he has taken the money from you.

I wish the company takes care of its customer, I really feel cheated.

RESOLVED

• Country Club Hospitality & Holidays's response · Oct 19, 2009

Dear Members,
    We apologize the inconvenience caused.
    Please note we have a very efficient Customer Care at every location. While we take pride in ensuring that all our members (2 Lacks in India) are very happy there could be some shortfalls with some of our members. Please bring it us to our notice and we will solve it. Email [email protected] with your city in the subject line and your membership number or visit our website www.CoutryClubIndia.Com or www.CountryClubIndia.net NEW: To book your holidays you can visit out newly launch real time website www.CountryClubHolidays.Com or Holiday Booking Only Call [protected]

• Am
    Ambikeswari Jan 13, 2020

Country Club cheaters... We planned to file a compliant against u in Malaysia Police depatment.