Costco Wholesale Corporation$1.00 online price on item # ‌1111282‌ - 54" hunter contempo fan with remote, led bulbs & reversible blades

T Nov 20, 2017 Review updated:

My order [protected] was cancelled because some "BS" about my information posted in the order. In reality they cancelled the order because it was a mistake in the price and they don't have the courage to honor the on-line price of $1.00 on the Item # ‌1111282‌ - Hunter 54" ceiling fan. Today in the afternoon (11/20/2017) they deleted the item from the website and canceled the orders.
After 20 years been a Costco member I thinking about cancel my Costco member ship for the first time.

Costco Wholesale Corporation

• B
      Nov 20, 2017

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR
    ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.
    HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: ([protected]@gmail.com)

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: ([protected]@gmail.com)... Thanks

• P
      Nov 21, 2017

It's not that they don't have the "courage" to honor the price, it is that they do not want to take a loss financially on the item. It is common sense that this was a typographical error on the website and it is not very polite of you to try and take advantage of them because of this. The majority of retailers would do the exact same thing. Additionally, the fine print in their terms and conditions on the website cover any potential mistakes such as this.