Costa — costa coffee
I went to Costa coffee in Next at Handforth Dean near Wilmslow.
As I went in I was told that we are closing in 15 minutes I could not see the problem and therefore could understand the attitude of but ordered my coffee anyway.
15 minutes later having still not drank my coffee was approached by another assistant literally telling that we had to leave.
When I told him that I still had some of the coffee left he replied telling me that if we did not leave immediately he could get security to remove us.
I am sorry but I find this behaviour totally unnecessary. I would like to hear from you regarding this truly diapointed occation.
More Costa Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - uncleanliness & bad attitude staff
- [Resolved] Costa Coffee - extra charges
- Costa Coffee - helen
- Costa Coffee - discrimination against a person with a disability 
- Costa Coffee - staff