Costa Coffeeunethical behavior

D

went in the store and I ordered a Cortado. After I order went to a table and I left my stuff there. few seconds later went to collect my coffee. As I went back to the table there it was a member of the stuff, a dark one, indian, bakistani or Bangladeshi. I told the that is my stuff. She told me that I need to say PLEASE. I replied with nothing. as I sad at the table I can see the person, the member of the staff being really agitated and was looking towards me. Went back to the member of staff, her name is Vanish or Vanisha, and I told her that may be she shouldn't work in services sector. The minute I said that she said that I am really rude customer, that I am rude, that I am rude, rude, rude and so on. She said for a number of times and she said really loud!!!
At same stage I asked her if she finished and she said she doesn't care if I report her or I ask for a supervisor because I am rude. When she finished I asked for a supervisor and the supervisor, Andy, said I am rude or something like that. as I seen that there is no point in talking to the second person I asked for a telephone number for Costa HQ. Of course no number was provided.
I asked for a refund and I left. As I left I said you all behave like donkeys ...
Overall experience with Costa Clearwater I have to say it was really bad and stressful! and I am really surprised that you have no complaints line in case a customer would like to complaint for the service they got!

Sebastian B.
Card Number: [protected].

• Ta
    Tantalus Grey Oct 27, 2019

Yeah you are both as rude as each other, her name was what? Plus given your knowledge of the language, perhaps you could have used it. It's quite apparent neither of you are English nationals. I can only say this, because you complaint is basically in pigeon English.