Cosreabad experience

S

Oh god, I never thought I would experience this. But yes, just like many other people who deal with online stores I went through the same. The Cosrea didn't ship my costume on time and started the chain of stupid situations.
So the costume wasn't shipped when it was supposed to, hence it didn't arrive by Halloween, I had no costume for an upcoming party at my sister's. No, it's not a catastrophe for sure. But I don't like to be cheated. I asked whether they had enough time to deliver the costume and they said I don't have to be worried.
And what do I have now? Ugh...