Corelledishes are not break and chip resistant

I got my break and chip resistant plates and bowls as a wedding gift four years ago. the last three weeks three bowls have been broken into a thousand pieces. the whole reason we wanted these plates and bowls so that we have broken glass everywhere where our kids can get hurt. So unpleased.

• Ta
    tashasmith Sep 17, 2015

I did not want broken glass anywhere. My kids are little and you can never get every single piece of glass. I am greatful that the three times my bowls have broken. I was able to get every piece up and no one got hurt.

• Wh
    What's wrong with you? Sep 16, 2015

" the whole reason we wanted these plates and bowls so that we have broken glass everywhere where our kids can get hurt."
    Shame on you!. You should take better care of your children.